Bragging is an Incel Trait

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

Rex
Chads are humble. Do you think Chad has to brag to others about how great his life is? No. It’s obvious to everyone he meets that he mogs and has a great life. There’s no need for him to brag.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Rimaxtis, datboijj and 5 others
Chads are humble. Do you think Chad has to brag to others about how great his life is? No. It’s obvious to everyone he meets that he mogs and has a great life. There’s no need for him to brag.
ion rlly brag abt my life yet im still an incel

bragging is an abused dog who ascended later in life and needs constant validation trait

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Bomber517, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Generally, this phenomenon holds true in other contexts as well. The upper-middle class is most susceptible, in neutral contexts, to bragging whether it is social, intellectual, aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
bragging is an abused dog who ascended later in life and needs constant validation trait
nah tbh after ascending u literally dont give a single fuck and see everyone else as a loser

nah tbh after ascending u literally dont give a single fuck and see everyone else as a loser
Bragging is more of an abused dog who gets handsome and then loses his look

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Bragging is more of an abused dog who gets handsome and then loses his look
i dont think so, most braggers i know are retarded normies who think they will increase their status

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and AutisticGymcel
i dont think so, most braggers i know are retarded normies who think they will increase their status
Yes, I was talking about the abused dog type

• +1
Reactions: piec
maybe because you are a narcissistic piece of shit
stop saying this shit is normal

maybe because you are a narcissistic piece of shit
stop saying this shit is normal
maybe because i am a realist and i see actual value of people around me, only few are good and usefull people

I wish I grew up as a chad man fml