bragging should be allowed

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
in short: bragging = motivation for others

slaying, fucking random whores, forming LTRs, getting approached, getting complimented and so on are the goals of this forum. why is it not allowed to share success stories? if anything it should motivate others to looksmax further and not drag anyone down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
legit
niggas who complain about others bragging are thr ones who will be stagnant forever
it should motivate you to eventually be able to brag yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
legit
niggas who complain about others bragging are thr ones who will be stagnant forever
it should motivate you to eventually be able to brag yourself
i remember when i started lifting these success stories on /fit/ were a huge motivation for me to gymcel further. never dragged me down tbh

It is allowed but then ppl put u on ignore innit

It is allowed but then ppl put u on ignore innit
nothing of value has been lost when some beta male puts u on ignore for sharing ur motivation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Because its not motivation. The person genrally didnt do anything spectualsr or did something spectualsr so both are useless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Bitchwhipper2
If only it it inspires incels to NOT ROPE

slaying, fucking random whores, forming LTRs, getting approached, getting complimented
that counts as bragging? those are completely normal daily occurrences for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and try2beme
Slaying and fucking whores isnt a brag or an achievement

I think there could be a middle ground, like stating your stats and looksmaxxing and the like. Bragging out of the blue with nothing more to it just comes off as arrogant, that’s why people dislike it

• +1
Congratulations on your face. You must have worked hard to achieved 6' and hunter eyes square jaw

Congratulations on your face. You must have worked hard to achieved 6' and hunter eyes square jaw
retarded take.

many guys have sucessfully looksmaxed from this forum. this isnt lookism, its an self improvement forum

in short: bragging = motivation for others

slaying, fucking random whores, forming LTRs, getting approached, getting complimented and so on are the goals of this forum. why is it not allowed to share success stories? if anything it should motivate others to looksmax further and not drag anyone down
It isn’t? Because all my threads are just straight up bragging jfl

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
retarded take.

many guys have sucessfully looksmaxed from this forum. this isnt lookism, its an self improvement forum
I'm yet to see it. Most is puberty sometimes delayed development. Only MTN benefit substantially from maxing.
Self improvement is a joke. Who are you poooving for? Women don't care, Jews care if you're working more for your boss. Your biology doesn't care.

my „brag“ threads always got deleted and i got warned by admins a while back when i posted pics of girls that approached me

I'm yet to see it. Most is puberty sometimes delayed development. Only MTN benefit substantially from maxing.
Self improvement is a joke. Who are you poooving for? Women don't care, Jews care if you're working more for your boss. Your biology doesn't care.
why are u even on this forum then?

and a mtn also needs motivation to looksmax

Pm face. I heard u look good

why are u even on this forum then?

and a mtn also needs motivation to looksmax
I like the community. It's a fun place. There is a far lower normie density here than elsewhere on the web.

would you ever get in a relationship? cuz @forevergymcelling gets forced to sleep on the couch when gets in a argument with his girl

i don’t think i would tbh

It should be allowed but still annoying esp since half of it is a larp

• +1
would you ever get in a relationship? cuz @forevergymcelling gets forced to sleep on the couch when gets in a argument with his girl

i don’t think i would tbh
begging for my attention again

that counts as bragging? those are completely normal daily occurrences for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370