@Brahminboss deleted

looksmac

looksmac

Tall Anime Skull
Gone. Honestly good for him. He needed to calm himself and be more nurotypical and kind while being optimistic for himself and others. I was like what!!!!! And screamed when I read deleted member. May he ascend as a human being and in looks. This was my last interaction.
Screenshot 2024 0710 163541

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters and greycel
Will be better back or no @Jason Voorhees. I think not coming back will be better for him. @Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
What did he look like?

time to play 'guess brahminboss's alt'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Aero, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
time to play 'guess brahminboss's alt'
he going to come back

he had another account on here before the "brahminboss" one that also had like 30,000+ post

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, looksmac and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac
WTF:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmac
He has done this like three times now, rotters never escape this site

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin, greycel and looksmac
He has done this like three times now, rotters never escape this site
Do you think the same happened with other deranged users like @Dr. Bludy ? Or @Erik-jon or @LiteralCaucasian
Arvid deleted everything from his old account and now is @LiterallyNightwing
Not surprised if @MakinItHappen has an alt here, during temp ban
@Blackgymmax still hangs out with Ky and also might have an alt floating about

@Salludon actually left, but is still in blackpill discussions on Insta and stuff
Crisck/ @averagejoe I’ve got no clue. He did actually feel empathy for his friends who weren’t as good looking so he wasn’t as narcy, maybe he actually left?

The :blackpill: for the most part will consume you permanently
You can never escape it, it will always be subtly lying in the back of your mind
At least for our current 100 years of human existence, with our material bodies and precedence in ingrained biological desires

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Do you think the same happened with other deranged users like @Dr. Bludy ? Or @Erik-jon or @LiteralCaucasian
Arvid deleted everything from his old account and now is @LiterallyNightwing
Not surprised if @MakinItHappen has an alt here, during temp ban
@Blackgymmax still hangs out with Ky and also might have an alt floating about

@Salludon actually left, but is still in blackpill discussions on Insta and stuff
Crisck/ @averagejoe I’ve got no clue. He did actually feel empathy for his friends who weren’t as good looking so he wasn’t as narcy, maybe he actually left?

The :blackpill: for the most part will consume you permanently
You can never escape it, it will always be subtly lying in the back of your mind
At least for our current 100 years of human existence, with our material bodies and precedence in ingrained biological desires
Exactly, these people obsess over looks/blackpill for years where it becomes the only thing in their life. It’s like going cold turkey with drugs, they try to shift their focus onto other things but ultimately they will always be blackpilled. Salludon is married and will probably have kids soon, and even then he still interacts with the community jfl. Not even something like that can satisfy someone who’s been on here for years.

Every user I’ve known who has deleted over the years has either made an alt and came back, switched to other sites which share similar topics or rots on blackpill related discord servers. It’s very obvious who is an alt based on how much they know or their typing style.

• +1
Reactions: VasilyMog and greycel