• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater, EverythingMattersCel, Mio and 15 others
A train in India this spacious? Fake

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, RAMU KAKA, lordgandy2000 and 1 other person
TRAIN-ART_1580740c.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635
The Dalit looks more Aryan. Also that forehead "decoration"(?) Isn't exclusive to Brahmins. Naidus and Reddys wear it to.

the smell must be atrocious

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16275, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Must be the brahmin only car of the train.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Aypo129, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Imagine being brahmin but having darkskin lmao :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Also the two brown foids weren't actually that bad looking.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
The Dalit looks more Aryan. Also that forehead "decoration"(?) Isn't exclusive to Brahmins. Naidus and Reddys wear it to.
Do I look reddy/kamma? Do they have a certain look?

Attachments

• 20231008_230510.jpg
    20231008_230510.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231017_093222_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231017_093222_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Do I look reddy/kamma? Do they have a certain look?

You're Gracile Med + slight Weddoid. How much ani results you got?

Nigga wtf is naidu :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: my south indian ancestry only consist of kamma and some dalit while my north is split between rajput and bania from UP.

You're Telugu and you don't know Naidu/Naidoo?

I have typical hyderabadi Muslim results cause I'm hyderabadi Muslim :D

Ancestors may have come from the North West.

You're Telugu and you don't know Naidu/Naidoo?
I'm Hyderabadi muslim not telugu :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: also I live in the states and I'm not hindu I'm a muslim and we don't do caste. The only reason why I know what I have is cause I took a dna test.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and GuyFromSingapore
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
I'm Hyderabadi muslim not telugu :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: also I live in the states and I'm not hindu I'm a muslim and we don't do caste. The only reason why I know what I have is cause I took a dna test.

Kamma, Kapu and Balija are literally subcastes of Naidu.

Naidus and Reddys tend to have NordIndid admixture and some of them can pass for North Indian.

Rajput + kamma dna saved me from looking like @BrahminBoss shukriyah :love: :love: :love:

Mahesh Babu is one of the Kamma Naidus who look North Indian.

Naidus and Reddys are "sat Shudras" (clean Shudras) even though they eat meat. They can enter a Brahmin's house and they have Brahmin priests do rituals for them. I should know because I'm Naidu on my mom's side.

Mahesh Babu is one of the Kamma Naidus who look North Indian.

Naidus and Reddys are "sat Shudras" (clean Shudras) even though they eat meat. They can enter a Brahmin's house and they have Brahmin priests do rituals for them. I should know because I'm Naidu on my mom's side.

Well that's good for them, thank Allah I'm muslim so I don't believe in any of that nonsense. So you are part rajput and part naidu?

Well that's good for them, thank Allah I'm muslim so I don't believe in any of that nonsense. So you are part rajput and part naidu?

It's an interesting story. King Krishnadeva Raya had Naidus/Nayaks stationed in Vijaya Nagar and some Rajputs were sent to have ties with them. Some of these Rajputs married Naidu women. My subclan of Rajputs from Rajasthan have ties to my maternal Naidu village. So my paternal grandfather is Rajput.

We're excommunicated from "pure" Rajputs though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
It's an interesting story. King Krishnadeva Raya had Naidus/Nayaks stationed in Vijaya Nagar and some Rajputs were sent to have ties with them. Some of these Rajputs married Naidu women. My subclan of Rajputs from Rajasthan have ties to my maternal Naidu village. So my paternal grandfather is Rajput.

We're excommunicated from "pure" Rajputs though.
I don't necessarily know what my family history is cause well, were muslim lmao :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: we don't keep track of that shit.

If I had to guess stereotypically based off looks my mom's side was either part dalit and part kamma, or part bania.

Whereas my dad's side is part kamma and probably part punjabi or jammu rajput through my paternal grandmother (my dad's mom). It's most likely punjabi rajput though, because my 23andme shows ancestry from punjab and not from J&K. my great grandfathers (my paternal grandmothers dad) first name was apparently Zorawar which is apparently a punjabi name (I don't know the last name though. :cry:)

I'm pretty sure my paternal grandad was kamma descent cause I'm R2 y- dna and you said that comes from them usually them.

And so typical of them to excommunicate you. Northies are racist asf and so when your north indian ancestors mixed with your south indian ancestors, they probably excommunicated them for that reason :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Brahmins didn't give kshatriya status to south indian kings/warriors even though for all intents and purposes they were :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, and instead call them "sat shudra" or "muh upper caste shudra" to spare our feelings. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Must be the brahmin only car of the train.
Do they have those in curryland?

The brahmin looks like a shudra like @FailedNormieManlet he's prob low inhib and larped with the red dot

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and CFW432
Do they have those in curryland?

The brahmin looks like a shudra like @FailedNormieManlet he's prob low inhib and larped with the red dot
Lmao what if he was, he just put in the red dot to see what people would do 😂😂😂. Lmao at these retarded Hindus.

Brahmins didn't give kshatriya status to south indian kings/warriors even though for all intents and purposes they were :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, and instead call them "sat shudra" "muh upper caste shudra" to spare our feelings. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Naidu is literally Nayak+du.(in Telugu they add "du" to everything)

Nayak means "leader" in Sanskrit.

So like you said, Naidus are technically Kshatriya.

We even have names like "Veera"(which comes from Sanskrit "Virya". Which means brave. Rajputs and Brahmins tend to have that name Veera too.

For Rajputs it's usually in Rajasthani as in "Vir Singh".

I suspect the English word "virile" has connection to it as well.

INDIAN MEN ARE NOT LIKE CUMSKINS THAT LIVE IN THE WEST!

Indian men are NOT simps!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Tamil, Naidu wedding.

The bride and groom can pass for North Indian.

Wait I thought you said naidus were telugu?

In Tamil Nadu they/we are known as Naickers. Nayak+er. Because Tamils add er/iar to everything. Like Iyer/Iyengar, Reddy turns to Reddiar in Tamil Nadu.

There are Naidus and Reddys in Tamil Nadu as well.

In Tamil Nadu they/we are known as Naickers. Nayak+er. Because Tamils add er/iar to everything. Like Iyer/Iyengar, Reddy turns to Reddiar in Tamil Nadu.

There are Naidus and Reddys in Tamil Nadu as well.
So are they actually ethnically telugu?

So are they actually ethnically telugu?

Yes. Although they probably came from the North. Which is why you are also Dogra Rajputs proxy.

Guys I just realized, it's a hijre. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: