Brahmins were brutal

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
They deserve everything thats coming to them:

The Aryan-Dravidian dichotomy was put to political use both by Brahman elitists in the North and by Tamilian separatist voices in the South who were quick to capitalize on the idea of Aryan invasions. From the former camp, for example, Ranade approved of the derogatory descriptions made by Western scholars like Abbe Dubois of the abominable practices extant in the South. In his view this situation occurred because Aryan Brahman influence had "hardly penetrated below the upper classes." The Aryan Brahmanical settlers were "too few in numbers and too weak in power to make any lasting impression beyond their own limited circle upon the multitudes who constituted the aboriginal races in the Southern Peninsula" (Ranade [1915] 1992, 205). The Orientalist view that Hinduism consisted of the morally and culturally superior Aryans who were detrimentally influenced by their merger with the backward and primitive aboriginals was happily regurgitated by many Brahmanas for whom Brahmanical Aryanism corresponded to civilization

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Coping dravid "we wuzz kangz":

For them the Dravidian religion far predated that of the Aryans, not just in the South, but all over the subcontinent. Siva was a pre-Aryan Tamilian deity whom the later Aryan intruders had pressed into service in their own pantheon. By the time neo-Saivism was in full swing in the 1920s, it was not Sanskrit but Tamil that was the world's original, divine language. Others went further: "Most of what is ignorantly called Aryan Philosophy, Aryan Civilization is literally Dravidian or Tamilian at bottom" (Sundaram Pillai, quoted in Irschick, 1971, 152).

• JFL
The aboriginals like the Goncls and the B/iils were the masters (rulers) of this land India,
and the Iranians (Aryans) came to India at a later date (as invaders and interlopers). . . .
The Aryan invaders (Brahmins) desecrated the sacred sacrifices here, robbed and oppressed
the original inhabitants and stigmatised diem as "Dasyus. . . . The (Indian) Civil Service
has been (unjustly) monopolized by the Aryan Brahmans (here) and I beg to submit that
it portends a great danger to the whole nation."

Funny GIF
@inferiorpispot234

• JFL
They deserve everything thats coming to them:

The Aryan-Dravidian dichotomy was put to political use both by Brahman elitists in the North and by Tamilian separatist voices in the South who were quick to capitalize on the idea of Aryan invasions. From the former camp, for example, Ranade approved of the derogatory descriptions made by Western scholars like Abbe Dubois of the abominable practices extant in the South. In his view this situation occurred because Aryan Brahman influence had "hardly penetrated below the upper classes." The Aryan Brahmanical settlers were "too few in numbers and too weak in power to make any lasting impression beyond their own limited circle upon the multitudes who constituted the aboriginal races in the Southern Peninsula" (Ranade [1915] 1992, 205). The Orientalist view that Hinduism consisted of the morally and culturally superior Aryans who were detrimentally influenced by their merger with the backward and primitive aboriginals was happily regurgitated by many Brahmanas for whom Brahmanical Aryanism corresponded to civilization
I imagine myself in Punjab, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop Ary*n dogs from advancing. We mow down Ary*n dogs but they keep coming. I shoot Ary*n dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering Ary*ns, since Ary*ns are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. Ary*ns were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see కృష్ణమైన వృషభరాశి (నల్ల ఎద్దు)/ಕಪ್ಪು ಗೂಳಿ/കറുത്ത കാള/கருப்பு காளை smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Dravida Nadu, my homeland. My DRAVIDIAN brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23558
Unlike most of ADHD short attention span copers I read every word.

The whole country is no more run by them but rather the oppressed uneducated Dalits. You gotta be a real retard 2 digit IQcel to say they (Brahmins) deserve what’s coming to them.

Other than that it’s a fine knowledgeable thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I imagine myself in Punjab, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop Ary*n dogs from advancing. We mow down Ary*n dogs but they keep coming. I shoot Ary*n dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering Ary*ns, since Ary*ns are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. Ary*ns were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see కృష్ణమైన వృషభరాశి (నల్ల ఎద్దు)/ಕಪ್ಪು ಗೂಳಿ/കറുത്ത കാള/கருப்பு காளை smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Dravida Nadu, my homeland. My DRAVIDIAN brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..
Kali

• JFL
Unlike most of ADHD short attention span copers I read every word.

The whole country is no more run by them but rather the oppressed uneducated Dalits. You gotta be a real retard 2 digit IQcel to say they (Brahmins) deserve what’s coming to them.

Other than that it’s a fine knowledgeable thread
I was being ironic

karuppu kalai @inferiorpispot234 caged

• JFL
Look at this periyar kanni @BombayVikings @inferiorpispot234

Perhaps the best known detractor of Aryan culture was Periyar E. V. Ramaswami, the leader of the Dravidian movement in South India. Ramaswami despised almost everything that has come to be known as "Hinduism," portraying it as an Aryan imposition on an indigenous Dravidian populace. He exhorted that "the Tamil . . . may liberate himself from the Aryan yoke." In his version of things, "the Aryans, when they invaded the ancient land of the Dravidas, maltreated and dishonoured the latter and had written a false and coloured history wholly fallacious. It is this they call Ramayana wherein Rama and his accomplishes are styled as Aryas, Ravana as Rakshasa." Ramaswami's book is dedicated "to mirror to the Tamils what ascendancy is given to the Aryan and how disgracefully the other communities are deprecated" (Ramaswami, 1981, 2-3). It is Ravana, in Ramaswami's reading of the plot, who is the true Dravidian hero who attempted, unsuccessfully, to save his people from the exploitation and tyranny of the invading Aryans. Ramaswami's mission was dedicated to detaching, both culturally and politically, the life of his fellow Tamils from Brahmandominated Aryan influence.3

• JFL
Caging, link article

I'm really reading about indian schizophrenic History

• JFL
Nietzsche was against caste system?

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back