Brahs I am heartbroken again

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I can‘t do this anymore
I am almost 30 and thought I finally found a good girl
We talked for 2 months
No real red flags
She is 19 and had almost no experience with men, although she had a boyfriend before
Our communication was suffering because of my trust issues and I made her go through a lot to prove that she never lies to me
Only for me to find out she had another option all the time, I was just her first option. And she told me 100 times there was noone, did screen recording and shit like that, just to proof she is only talking to me

I didnt want to fuck around anymore and thought I would finally find a girl worthy of being my girlfriend.
This only happened 10 minutes ago and I feel like I got cheated on by a girl I trusted. I didn‘t have this feeling for years, I only fucked girls and didn‘t take them serious so it never hurt when I found out they are a hoe. Fuck I need a cigarette

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Klaas Vaaker and 6 others
Legit I feel like I want to drive to her and fuck her up but I am not stupid to do criminal shit because of a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
after 5 cigarettes I still feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
shes too young get a gf your age

foids are super flaky on average unless youre from her social circle anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, coisbhai, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
I can‘t do this anymore
I am almost 30 and thought I finally found a good girl
We talked for 2 months
No real red flags
She is 19 and had almost no experience with men, although she had a boyfriend before
Our communication was suffering because of my trust issues and I made her go through a lot to prove that she never lies to me
Only for me to find out she had another option all the time, I was just her first option. And she told me 100 times there was noone, did screen recording and shit like that, just to proof she is only talking to me

I didnt want to fuck around anymore and thought I would finally find a girl worthy of being my girlfriend.
This only happened 10 minutes ago and I feel like I got cheated on by a girl I trusted. I didn‘t have this feeling for years, I only fucked girls and didn‘t take them serious so it never hurt when I found out they are a hoe. Fuck I need a cigarette
You were too ugly. This is always the correct answer.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, ambi, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Latinolooksmaxxer
facts, chad fucks around and treats them like cheap meat and foids keep throwing themselves at them

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Sad to hear this coming from an OG on here. How many gfs have you had? You are nearly 30 so at least a few. Puts you ahead of most of the subhumans here

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and greycel
Bro her having options means as much as there r dudes who want her too. If she‘s not like literally cheating and engaging w those dudes, you don‘t gotta feel heartbroken. You just gotta be the one who wins yk

• +1
facts, chad fucks around and treats them like cheap meat and foids keep throwing themselves at them
I hate to say it, but it's the truth. - It's the same for all of us. As sad as it is.

• +1
they dated
I "dated" one of my ex-girlfriends for 3-4 months, 2 years ago.
However, she had a male best friend, that was around 4 inches taller than me. And more popular.- You can guess how that turned out. I will not elaborate.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
I "dated" one of my ex-girlfriends for 3-4 months, 2 years ago.
However, she had a male best friend, that was around 4 inches taller than me. And more popular.- You can guess how that turned out. I will not elaborate.
Tryhard

Typical female nature, next time you gotta assume they’re already talking to multiple guys , anyways my situation is way worse, as i fell in love w a hoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and TechnoBoss
I finally found a good girl

Funny GIF

kinda weird u should chill out

She drove 7 hours to me, I never drove to her
Of course she liked me
But she was just not as honest and loyal as she claimed to be

Sad to hear this coming from an OG on here. How many gfs have you had? You are nearly 30 so at least a few. Puts you ahead of most of the subhumans here
I had only one real gf and she did me extremely dirty so I didnt trust women anymore
And everytime I started to trust, I just got their phone to get a reality check that they all lie

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Kristin
Bro her having options means as much as there r dudes who want her too. If she‘s not like literally cheating and engaging w those dudes, you don‘t gotta feel heartbroken. You just gotta be the one who wins yk
But what exactly is winning? Of course I could have ignored her chat and just kept on seeing her and fucking her but I felt betrayed and didn‘t want to. I often cut off contact once I find out a girl lied to me about something. I just expect 100% honesty, loyalty and transparency if I consider a girl girlfriend material
And I am not so desperate to just ignore my feeling and continue seeing her, even though I am disgusted by her behaviour

And idgaf again

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Novel detected, dnr activated

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
But what exactly is winning? Of course I could have ignored her chat and just kept on seeing her and fucking her but I felt betrayed and didn‘t want to. I often cut off contact once I find out a girl lied to me about something. I just expect 100% honesty, loyalty and transparency if I consider a girl girlfriend material
And I am not so desperate to just ignore my feeling and continue seeing her, even though I am disgusted by her behaviour
What you shouldve done is to marry her, boyfriend girlfriend is cucked and leads to this shit

What you shouldve done is to marry her, boyfriend girlfriend is cucked and leads to this shit
Why should I marry a girl that behaves like this? I would only marry a girl that never flirts with other guys

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Why should I marry a girl that behaves like this? I would only marry a girl that never flirts with other guys
then you will never marry jfl, the idea of hypergamy is that women always have a backup lol just accept it.