Brainmaxxing and heightmaxxing? Using TENS/ TCDS power of frequency

EsteMog

EsteMog

Iron
I hope people on the forum can come to understand the importance of frequency. I would encourage all of you to deeply study Nikola tesla and Itzhak Benton. Taking a deeper dive into these two I've come to realize how important frequency is to our perceived reality.

Appliance to looksmaxxing
Growth processes are regulated by complex biochemical signals that are challenging to mimic with simple electrical stimulation. I still think it's very possible to do. Stimulating my hypothalamus and pituitary gland will most likely help a little bit. Also placing electrodes around the area where growth stimulation is desired may work. For example, to stimulate growth in the mandible (jawbone), electrodes could be placed on the skin overlying the mandible. Now using a Tcds to influence growth, you might target areas of the brain involved in hormone regulation, such as the frontal cortex, which can have effects on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. In a way I want to trick my brain, and im really curious to see how far I can go with this. Stimulating Lucid Dreams and maybe even self inception. Convince my body that it HAS to do whatever im saying it needs to do more or less of. I lucid dream almost every night and let me tell you it's very important to remember your dreams and achieve a deep sleep state. This is for your well being and 100% will help you grow. Using a tcds at the right gamma and theta frequency will 100% help you achieve this.

Red light therapy - low frequency
Ive been using red light therapy for the last month and honestly I've never slept better. When I wake up I can clearly remember every detail about my dream and I feel refreshed. You dont need red light but the point is find a way to have the deepest sleep possible to optimize our time in REM and deep sleep state.

Acidity and its effects on Brain health
Alkalize your body. I believe that having an alkaline body will make this process of using tcds easier. It has long been known that severe forms of metabolic acidosis in children, such as renal tubular acidosis, are associated with low levels of growth hormone with resultant short stature. Correction of the acidosis increases growth hormone significantly and improved growth. Neutralize the daily net acid load in postmenopausal women resulted in a significant increase in growth hormone and resultant osteocalcin. Improving growth hormone levels will improve quality of life. It will also make using this method much more effective.

After mediation and manifestation, dreaming more often, and optimizing my diet after 0 growth from 13 years old to 14, I've grown about 8 cms to my current height of 176 cm at 14 nearing my 15th.
8 cm in about 8 months.
I encourage all of you to care a lot more about your brain health as it directly affects everything else that will help looksmaxxing. Using unnatural substances on your skin, eating foods that have undergone 10+ processes, and drinking shit water cannot be good for the human race in the long term. Our bodies have turned acidic and this affects all processes we undergo in some type of way.

Will be doing more research on the insanely complicated growth process. I will also be experimenting on myself in the near future using tcds. I believe that using this while also optimizing my diet and brain health, I can mimic steroidal levels of growth hormone production and secretion.