Brains are weird

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I was watching some history videos from 1935-1945 when some song came up and I couldnt even control myself anymore and I started singing along for a minute when it stopped My brain was fucking blown and I was like what the fuck did just happen I have NEVER heard that song in my life before. Reincarnationmaxxing is a real thing boyos I was there 100%

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3299

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio, ZyzzReincarnate and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
reincarnations me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2634
I was watching some history videos from 1935-1945 when some song came up and I couldnt even control myself anymore and I started singing along for a minute when it stopped My brain was fucking blown and I was like what the fuck did just happen I have NEVER heard that song in my life before. Reincarnationmaxxing is a real thing boyos I was there 100%
Wtf nigga

I don’t want reincarnation to be real unless I get to have the same mindset again like I had when I died. I went through way too much shit in this society so if reincarnation is real then I hope I will know exactly what to do and how to cope if I go through the same situations in life again. Etc

The thought of reincarnation scares me.

Wtf nigga
@Julian was watching some history videos from 1935-1945 when some song came up and he couldnt even control myself anymore and he started singing along for a minute when it stopped His brain was fucking blown and he was like 'what the fuck did just happen I have NEVER heard that song in my life before'. Reincarnationmaxxing is a real thing boyos he was there 100%

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 3299
@Julian was watching some history videos from 1935-1945 when some song came up and he couldnt even control myself anymore and he started singing along for a minute when it stopped His brain was fucking blown and he was like 'what the fuck did just happen I have NEVER heard that song in my life before'. Reincarnationmaxxing is a real thing boyos he was there 100%
Thank you Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Cant even change it properly, probably overdosed on ritalin, very cool Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
anyone ever get brain zaps? It's scary as hell tbh

I sometimes experience something that i felt like i experienced before meanwhile i know for a fact i didnt.

Deja vu is just you experiencing something similar that has happened in your past life

well done tbh @Short Ugly and Brown your reincarnation after 10 lives will still feel deja vu after being rejected

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
I had dejavus before. As a kid I dreamed about walking around somewhere in Italy very detailed dream. 5 years after that I went to holiday on italy and saw the exact place legit panic’d

what about lucid dreams? Sleep paralysis?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
what about lucid dreams? Sleep paralysis?

Had both of em, also had a crazy out of body experience once that shits scary man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and fukmylyf
I sometimes experience something that i felt like i experienced before meanwhile i know for a fact i didnt.

Deja vu is just you experiencing something similar that has happened in your past life

well done tbh @Short Ugly and Brown your reincarnation after 10 lives will still feel deja vu after being rejected
FUCK WHY WONT A GIRL JUST LIKE ME I WANT TO BE LIKED WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO UGLY GOD WHY!!!!!!!!

there’s something more in this world idk what but there’s something.

anyone ever have future dreams or premonitions?

or extremely strong intuition when meeting someone?

or saw all white beings?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and fukmylyf
Even though i am an atheist if there was ever a reicarnation i wish i get reincarnated as a 8 psl tera chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Even though i am an atheist if there was ever a reicarnation i wish i get reincarnated as a 8 psl tera chad

If the reincarnation theory is right you will experience that once

or saw all white beings?
i remember i got so high off my pen the 2nd time i ever used it and got an out of body experience. i want to experience it again. it was so cool

• +1

or saw all white beings?
Not at all i am atheist

i remember i got so high off my pen the 2nd time i ever used it and got an out of body experience. i want to experience it again. it was so cool
The only out of body experience I’ve had was off salvia Lmao

how was it for you?

I want to reincarnate as 8psl male model

If the reincarnation theory is right you will experience that once
That's called dèja vu and it's easily scientifically explained

or saw all white beings?
NAH, thats just women eliminating ethnicels from the gene pool bro :(:(

Mine was weird, I was just chilling when I got out of my body and could see it on my bed laying down dead, went up and could see my house, went to heaven(why I believe in god now, saw stuff thats not possible in this universe) then went back, got in my body and BOOM back. Also once when I was hugging my mom I was WOOP gone see myself went back and back. Scary as fuck tbh

or saw all white beings?
i have Friends who had prémonitions and it was Always true. it's kinda uncanny

The only out of body experience I’ve had was off salvia Lmao

how was it for you?
it was insane. it was like my 3rd being high and i took a huge hit (at the time) and i was playing bf4 and then i got like really tired then i went to my bed and i felt like my body was floating like 4-5 inches above my physical body. idk if i can ever get back to that state again tho

and i was touching my body and shit and it felt like it wasn’t my actual arm, it felt like a stranger was touching my body. best fap ever :feelsyay: :feelshaha:

• Woah
i have Friends who had prémonitions and it was Always true. it's kinda uncanny
It’s wierd tbh

I have a dream journal which I write them down in and it happens exactly the way I wrote in areas I don’t even know with people I haven’t met yet be that months or years in advance

every time it happens irl I get a cold shiver down my spine

it started around 14 happening when I’m awake during the day. Like a thought would just come and that incident would happen irl like a hour later

it’s extremely creepy tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
It’s wierd tbh

I have a dream journal which I write them down in and it happens exactly the way I wrote in areas I don’t even know with people I haven’t met yet be that months or years in advance

every time it happens irl I get a cold shiver down my spine

it started around 14 happening when I’m awake during the day. Like a thought would just come and that incident would happen irl like a hour later

it’s extremely creepy tbh

There is a theory that states you unconciously already know whats gonna happen it just takes time until it reaches your normal brain

• +1
There is a theory that states you unconciously already know whats gonna happen it just takes time until it reaches your normal brain
name of theory

Link it please

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I ALREADY HAAVE AN 7-8/10 BODY

I WILL GET SURGERIES WHEN I AM OLD ENOUGH I WANNAA GO UNDER EPPLEY'S KNIFE NOW :trepidation: :trepidation: :trepidation:
Mine was weird, I was just chilling when I got out of my body and could see it on my bed laying down dead, went up and could see my house, went to heaven(why I believe in god now, saw stuff thats not possible in this universe) then went back, got in my body and BOOM back. Also once when I was hugging my mom I was WOOP gone see myself went back and back. Scary as fuck tbh
It could be a dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
one thing that really trips me out are those lucid dreams where you can fly or move objects with your mind. It's so weird how you can feel the physical sensations... Like how does our body know what that feels like if it's not possible in reality?

• +1
one thing that really trips me out are those lucid dreams where you can fly or move objects with your mind. It's so weird how you can feel the physical sensations... Like how does our body know what that feels like if it's not possible in reality?
Lucid dreams are wierd especially when you talk to someone in one

it’s like talking to your soul

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I want an experience where I can just rebuild my face and ill wake up like that
10000 PSL gigachad

Lets pray for eachother we wake up like an 8 PSL gigachad tomorrow 😂

Legit bro, even being shot or stabbed feels real as fuk

in one of my old lucid dream (haven’t had one in like a year now jfl), I raised my hands up and all the snow everywhere was on flow with my hand level. The frequency and vibration in those dreams feel so good and real

when I was getting frequent lucid dreams the first thing I’d try to do was spawn a bitch in front of me so she can suck my dick, then it cuts cause I’m too concious (I had this going on for days until I just started experimenting with other shit like flying).

I miss it bad, took it for granted jfl

• +1
I fucked girls in lucid dreams and actually was able to cum was a mess when waking up tho, a virgin irl tho :lul::lul:

• +1
Legit bro, even being shot or stabbed feels real as fuk

in one of my old lucid dream (haven’t had one in like a year now jfl), I raised my hands up and all the snow everywhere was on flow with my hand level. The frequency and vibration in those dreams feel so good and real

when I was getting frequent lucid dreams the first thing I’d try to do was spawn a bitch in front of me so she can suck my dick, then it cuts cause I’m too concious (I had this going on for days until I just started experimenting with other shit like flying).

I miss it bad, took it for granted jfl
I know exactly what you mean. For me, the hardest part is breaking through. You have to really surrender to the experience, almost like using psychedelics. I was having lucid dreams on a regular basis when I was on mirtazapine because it gave me sleep paralysis. I miss those days

Also anyone else see demons during paralysis? It's weird how so many people have the same hallucinations...

Image result for sleep paralysis demon

• +1
Reactions: Julian and Deleted member 2426
I know exactly what you mean. For me, the hardest part is breaking through. You have to really surrender to the experience, almost like using psychedelics. I was having lucid dreams on a regular basis when I was on mirtazapine because it gave me sleep paralysis. I miss those days

Also anyone else see demons during paralysis? It's weird how so many people have the same hallucinations...

I’ve had it one time and saw a man standing in corner of my room lmao, then I closed my eyes like a low t bitch and never looked back

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and fukmylyf

EXACTLY the demons part holy fuck it starts with red lights for me does it also for you?

• +1

I can see them going in and out of my head and Im not using drugs so that cant be it
You guys ever had a dream where you dreamed you just had a dream so you wake up but thats in a dreamworld, do some stuff and then wake up in the real world?

Last edited:
Once i dreamed having sex and it felt good bro almost like if i wasnt virgin