• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WanderingBurro, cromagnon and 5 others
Nigger loving slut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer, slavicpsycho and 5 others
Will this become standard teaching in preschool in 1 year?
First they will learn of the wonders of black men, then be taught how to twerk and cook collard greens, and in middle school they will be taken to the interracial breeding grounds where they are to be taken by a Large Black Mate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, noobs, truthhurts and 1 other person
She just Didn't listen to the teacher

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and not__cel
First they will learn of the wonders of black men, then be taught how to twerk and cook collard greens, and in middle school they will be taken to the interracial breeding grounds where they are to be taken by a Large Black Mate.
@AlexBrown84 @alurmo can you confirm this is your plan?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
This is a good start, but she still owes us our reparations check.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, truthhurts, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
She just Didn't listen to the teacher
How does she know who he is, in preschool I didn’t even know who the 3rd president was this is planned

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
This is a good start, but she still owes us our reparations check.
You can get your reparations nigger once you do something of value for this country that’s called a job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, lowtiernormiechad and truthhurts
She looks traumatized
This is the effect of the brainwashing you become disillusioned sadly it’s likely she won’t see what’s right in front of her

• +1
Reactions: noobs and truthhurts
This is the effect of the brainwashing you become disillusioned sadly it’s likely she won’t see what’s right in front of her
Take the Mk ultra pill bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and not__cel
How does she know who he is, in preschool I didn’t even know who the 3rd president was this is planned
Because mlk is super influencial historiacal figure and she didnt know who he was

• WTF
Reactions: not__cel
You can get your reparations nigger once you do something of value for this country that’s called a job
where are my reparations
All my job gets me is verbal abuse from deranged customers and disgusted looks from beautiful white women
Is it because I’m only half black :(

• JFL
Because mlk is super influencial historiacal figure and she didnt know who he was
Most children that age don’t know about historical figures except religious figures or the current president

Most children that age don’t know about historical figures except religious figures or the current president
Number 1 she don't know who mlk is second yes they do rhey learn about Washington, Abraham Lincoln and mlk

• +1
Number 1 she don't know who mlk is second yes they do rhey learn about Washington, Abraham Lincoln and mlk
Mlk isn’t a president why is he on the same list

wymxn are the most retarded, they are the easiest to brainwash

• +1