Brass Knuckles have arrived

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Snapchat 1642868903

putting this on immediately transforms you into a heavyweight boxing champion. i feel like ironman while punching with this. now i can feel safe when niggers approach me in budapest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Gengar, toth77 and 4 others
Around blacks never relax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and sly shinkai
pretty usless tbh

get a knife

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, BearBoy and chaddyboi66
jfl, you dont know what you are talking about
nigga tf you gonna use that ? You will tell him wait until I put my brass knuckle and lets box ?

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, chaddyboi66 and BigJimsWornOutTires
nigga tf you gonna use that ? You will tell him wait until I put my brass knuckle and lets box ?
It appears that he watches too many superhero films or faps to comics a little too much. He probably thinks when the subhuman shoots his gun at him, he can quickly, like FLASH, but with just fast arms, not feet....so.....anyway, he uses the brass knuckles to deflect the speeding bullet.

you realize this not only multiplies the force of your punch by extreme magnitudes, but also nullifies and absorbs the damage your bones would endure from the punch? one or two blows to certain areas can be fatal
You will tell him wait until I put my brass knuckle and lets box ?
'you will tell him wait until I get my knife out and lets stab' you dont make sense.

It appears that he watches too many superhero films or faps to comics a little too much. He probably thinks when the subhuman shoots his gun at him, he can quickly, like FLASH, but with just fast arms, not feet....so.....anyway, he uses the brass knuckles to deflect the speeding bullet.
it appears you are a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
it appears you are a faggot
Projecting by reflecting what you feel about yourself when you see masculine Alpha men. Ugh. I understand now why the brass knuckles. Perhaps, a gift for him. Smh. Sick. Go back to Reddit.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Projecting by reflecting what you feel about yourself when you see masculine Alpha men. Ugh. I understand now why the brass knuckles. Perhaps, a gift for him. Smh. Sick. Go back to Reddit.
embarrassing insult tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Pay attention to the third video I posted so you don't end up breaking your hands cause that shit will fucking hurt Srs.

It's not like a traditional fist and it's like that so there's little actual contact with your knuckles.

Traditionally, sometimes a leather pad would be on the back of the part that meets your palm to add additional cushioning.

Additionally, my fellow "Med brethren" -those "wise guy" wops- would wear leather gloves under the knuckles to improve their grip and add more padding/weight cause that shit still hurts even if you're using them right and you don't want to break anything.

Also, getting a knife would be significantly more effective tbh, but both are viewed as relatively equal in terms of legality just about anywhere you from tbh because of the association with crime.

Then again, you might as well just get a water 🔫 in GTA if you can assuming you're really concerned about your own safety.

Also doesn't hurt to just learn how to fight at a good MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai, [Dutch style] kickboxing, Boxing, and/or wrestling gym tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
punish me daddy

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
you realize this not only multiplies the force of your punch by extreme magnitudes, but also nullifies and absorbs the damage your bones would endure from the punch? one or two blows to certain areas can be fatal

'you will tell him wait until I get my knife out and lets stab' you dont make sense.
cope man did you even try it ? You willl actually need to to not punch as hard as to not break your hand it doesnt absorb damage. and you will need to be already wearing it which is impractical. Nevertheless its better than nothing but a tactical quick knife or a pepper spray is much better

cope man did you even try it ? You willl actually need to to not punch as hard as to not break your hand it doesnt absorb damage. and you will need to be already wearing it which is impractical. Nevertheless its better than nothing but a tactical quick knife or a pepper spray is much better
just carry a beer bottle with you and i guarantee you if you look ogree with a beer bottle no one will mess with you

• JFL
Reactions: karbo