Brazil is a peculiar country

Flanked

Flanked

morality is aesthetic
As a Brazilian myself, I find interesting when guys here says that girls chase chads no matter what. My observations are very much against this notion.

Normally, if you are good looking, girls will give you hints and you will certainly be made aware of the fact that people find you attractive, but they WILL lose interest if you are not NT. I have never EVER seen a really good-looking guy that hangs out by himself all the time, doesn't have many friends, and doesn't know how to talk get laid as much as in the US.

Another thing, girls will almost NEVER approach guys. It's just the norm here, if you don't chase in parties, you will leave alone. If you don't go out of your way to talk to a group of girls and slowly become part of that friend group, you will be alone. If you can't control your autistic jokes that you make only with your close friends, most of the time, you will be alone.

All girls prioritize CHARISMA here. If you are that guy that can just make them laugh and give them a good time, you will EASILY get laid even if you are LTN (as long as you have hygiene and other basics but no need to mention), I have seen it happen countless times, because it also implies that you can make friends and, in a way, influence people. When inviting you to hangout is CRUCIAL, you know you are in the right track.

Another thing I find peculiar in my country is how many types of good-looking people you can find here. I will show some examples:

@annav.crespani

@gabimfmoura

@marcelakseib

@malufca

@vanessalopesr_

@bellacampox

@marinaruybarbosa

@isisvalverde

@dudagoncalvess_

@danaduartee

and more, MUCH more... not to mention the ones I know IRL

best part about it, most of the time if you look at the guys these girls dates, you will be caging at the difference in looks, but all of them have a good social life.

Even O'Pry girlfriend is a Brazilian:

@fernandaliz

Above all, be NT is the lesson. Being autistic is just to be laughed at at forums like these.

(NT is neuro-typical for those who don't know)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: die, copemaxxeer, m0ss26 and 3 others
Not a molecule, just came to tell you about the brazillian in org discord who larps as a killer's nephew and a famous brazillian content creator

Lmao those are just betabuxxers you dumbfuck

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Not a molecule, just came to tell you about the brazillian in org discord who larps as a killer's nephew and a famous brazillian content creator
outcasts of society comes to this forum, what a surprise...

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, HitAndRun and pentamogged9000
A harem of 50 supermodels wouldn't make it worth to step foot in Brazil,
I very much agree. This is a sub developed country after all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 3105
Jokes aside how is the geomaxxing over there ?

Lots of foreigners ? What do girls think about them
If you have a lot of money you can live a damn well life here, you will be able to buy or rent a house in a gated community and go to the center only when you have to.

And as for women, if you look foreign, you will be noticed easily, as most guys here are ~5'8-5'9 on average and T50 with mediocre features, unlike Norway.

And no, most foreigners I have seen are in Sao Paulo (Brazil's capital) and usually Asians.

• +1
Reactions: die, HitAndRun and Deleted member 3105
Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and Acne Victim
All of latin america

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Thats because SA women are giga whores and only looking for fun.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
As a Brazilian myself, I find interesting when guys here says that girls chase chads no matter what. My observations are very much against this notion.

Normally, if you are good looking, girls will give you hints and you will certainly be made aware of the fact that people find you attractive, but they WILL lose interest if you are not NT. I have never EVER seen a really good-looking guy that hangs out by himself all the time, doesn't have many friends, and doesn't know how to talk get laid as much as in the US.

Another thing, girls will almost NEVER approach guys. It's just the norm here, if you don't chase in parties, you will leave alone. If you don't go out of your way to talk to a group of girls and slowly become part of that friend group, you will be alone. If you can't control your autistic jokes that you make only with your close friends, most of the time, you will be alone.

All girls prioritize CHARISMA here. If you are that guy that can just make them laugh and give them a good time, you will EASILY get laid even if you are LTN (as long as you have hygiene and other basics but no need to mention), I have seen it happen countless times, because it also implies that you can make friends and, in a way, influence people. When inviting you to hangout is CRUCIAL, you know you are in the right track.

Another thing I find peculiar in my country is how many types of good-looking people you can find here. I will show some examples:

@annav.crespani
View attachment 2435123

@gabimfmoura
View attachment 2435124

@marcelakseib
View attachment 2435127

@malufca
View attachment 2435138

@vanessalopesr_
View attachment 2435144

@bellacampox
View attachment 2435145

@marinaruybarbosa
View attachment 2435149

@isisvalverde
View attachment 2435151

@dudagoncalvess_
View attachment 2435160

@danaduartee
View attachment 2435166

best part about it, most of the time if you look at the guys these girls dates, you will be caging at the difference in looks, but all of them have a good social life.

@fernandaliz
View attachment 2435168

Above all, be NT is the lesson. Being autistic is just to be laughed at at forums like these.

as a brazilian i agree. But brazil its the best country in the world so its kinda hard to compare

Tyrone Only.

Interesting. I sort of see The same dynamic in smaller scale here in Finland. I think you Have to Be above average looking and NT to pull girls at a bar.At least here. I go to a bar alone and some girls brains visibly shortcircuit with "where Are your friends?"

@annav.crespani
View attachment 2435123

@gabimfmoura
View attachment 2435124

@marcelakseib
View attachment 2435127

@malufca
View attachment 2435138

@vanessalopesr_
View attachment 2435144

@bellacampox
View attachment 2435145

@marinaruybarbosa
View attachment 2435149

@isisvalverde
View attachment 2435151

@dudagoncalvess_
View attachment 2435160

@danaduartee
View attachment 2435166

@fernandaliz
View attachment 2435168

I need to go to brazil man, Girls have said I'm funny even telling my family members and other people but I'm LTN in America:forcedsmile: