Brazilian chad gets CUCKED by HOMELESS MAN

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW because cant find virgin jb

In March 9, 2022, this woman decided to cheat on her heightmogging framemogging personal trainer boyfriend
Captura de Tela 2024 06 24 as 191126

With who you may ask? It was probably another chad who lifemogged her bf hard, right?
NOPE! IT WAS THIS RANDOM HOMELESS MAN :lul::lul:
Captura de Tela 2024 06 24 as 191351
Captura de Tela 2024 06 24 as 191429

chad bones tbf tbh ngl

This dirty ungroomed smelly bloated bastard who doesn't work, has to beg for money to eat, sleeps and shits on the street, this is the guy this woman randomly chose to fuck.

"The woman said she was approached by the homeless man, who asked for money. As she didn't have, he asked to see a bible that Eduardo had given her. Then the homeless man reportedly asked for a hug, and the two got into her car. She then decided to arrange a meeting with the homeless man, at the Planaltina station.
She went to the agreed place and waited for the man to arrive. Both then entered the vehicle and had sex with her consent. The woman further claimed that she saw "images of her husband and God" in the homeless man, and that she had not ingested drugs or alcohol.[1] The homeless man said that "the sexual relationship was consensual and at the invitation of the personal's wife, who was carrying out a charity action for homeless people in the region".[3][4]"

"The personal trainer Eduardo Alves, her husband, then went out to look for her. On the way, he found the woman's car parked, and as he approached, he saw that she was having sex with the homeless man. The husband then began to attack him, already outside the vehicle — the moment was recorded by security cameras, showing Eduardo punching and kicking."

The cuck then goes on to beat the homeless dude who fucked his wife, but of course doesn't lay a finger on the woman who was the one who initiated everything :feelskek:

Brutal :blackpill: boyos, just remember that you are replaceable and your gf can and would give up everything you two built up together to have a quick fuck with some random dirty homeless fucker, even more if hes chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, vinibr, LancasteR and 10 others
View attachment 2997722
In March 9, 2022, this woman decided to cheat on her heightmogging framemogging personal trainer boyfriend
View attachment 2997736
With who you may ask? It was probably another chad who lifemogged her bf hard, right?
NOPE! IT WAS THIS RANDOM HOMELESS MAN :lul::lul:
View attachment 2997739View attachment 2997738
chad bones tbf tbh ngl

This dirty ungroomed smelly bloated bastard who doesn't work, has to beg for money to eat, sleeps and shits on the street, this is the guy this woman randomly chose to fuck.

"The woman said she was approached by the homeless man, who asked for money. As she didn't have, he asked to see a bible that Eduardo had given her. Then the homeless man reportedly asked for a hug, and the two got into her car. She then decided to arrange a meeting with the homeless man, at the Planaltina station.
She went to the agreed place and waited for the man to arrive. Both then entered the vehicle and had sex with her consent. The woman further claimed that she saw "images of her husband and God" in the homeless man, and that she had not ingested drugs or alcohol.[1] The homeless man said that "the sexual relationship was consensual and at the invitation of the personal's wife, who was carrying out a charity action for homeless people in the region".[3][4]"

"The personal trainer Eduardo Alves, her husband, then went out to look for her. On the way, he found the woman's car parked, and as he approached, he saw that she was having sex with the homeless man. The husband then began to attack him, already outside the vehicle — the moment was recorded by security cameras, showing Eduardo punching and kicking."

The cuck then goes on to beat the homeless dude who fucked his wife, but of course doesn't lay a finger on the woman who was the one who initiated everything :feelskek:

Brutal :blackpill: boyos, just remember that you are replaceable and your gf can and would give up everything you two built up together to have a quick fuck with some random dirty homeless fucker, even more if hes chad
Not even a chad, literally just a homeless nigga on the street. BRUTAL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, user123456, mike21 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, user123456, butterworld and 1 other person
The cuck then goes on to beat the homeless dude who fucked his wife, but of course doesn't lay a finger on the woman who was the one who initiated everything
You're saying if you got cucked, you wouldn't beat up the man who cucked you to assert that you are superior to him?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, USERΝAME and IAMNOTANINCEL
You're saying if you got cucked, you wouldn't beat up the man who cucked you to assert that you are superior to him?
Obviously i would. But he just beat the dude and didn't do anything to his gf which was the main culprit. The homeless dude just got offered some free pussy and prob didn't even know the girl had a boyfriend. The woman always deserves the bigger punishment in a cucking case imo.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and SidharthTheSlayer
The dude is a megacuck if you read the story further. He not only did not punish the woman (honestly i dont blame him tbh his life would be over because brazil is a giga simp country with both laws and mob justice) but chose to stay in the relationship because he believed his gf when she said she went schizo out of nowhere and randomly fucked a homeless dude teehee, thats the most humiliating thing ever, getting cucked by a homeless dude

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and SidharthTheSlayer
View attachment 2997722
Em 9 de março de 2022, esta mulher decidiu trair seu namorado personal trainer, que praticava bullying
View attachment 2997736
Com quem você pode perguntar? Provavelmente foi outro cara que deu um golpe forte em seu namorado, certo?
NÃO! ERA ESTE HOMEM SEM CASA ALEATÓRIO:lul::lul:
View attachment 2997739View attachment 2997738
Chad Bones tbf tbh ngl

Esse safado sujo, fedorento e inchado que não trabalha, tem que mendigar dinheiro para comer, dorme e caga na rua, esse é o cara que essa mulher escolheu aleatoriamente para foder.

“A mulher disse que foi abordada pelo morador de rua, que pediu dinheiro. Como ela não tinha, ele pediu para ver uma bíblia que Eduardo havia lhe dado. em seu carro, decidiu então marcar um encontro com o morador de rua, na estação Planaltina.
Ela foi até o local combinado e esperou a chegada do homem. Ambos então entraram no veículo e fizeram sexo com o consentimento dela. A mulher afirmou ainda que viu “imagens do marido e de Deus” no morador de rua e que não havia ingerido drogas ou álcool. [1] O morador de rua disse que “a relação sexual foi consensual e a convite da esposa do morador, que realizava uma ação beneficente para moradores de rua da região”. [3] [4] "

“O personal trainer Eduardo Alves, marido dela, saiu então em busca dela. No caminho, encontrou o carro da mulher estacionado e, ao se aproximar, viu que ela estava fazendo sexo com o morador de rua. atacá-lo, já fora do veículo — o momento foi registrado por câmeras de segurança, mostrando Eduardo socando e chutando."

O corno então passa a bater no morador de rua que fodeu a esposa, mas claro que não encosta o dedo na mulher que foi quem iniciou tudo:feelskek:

Garotos brutais :blackpill: , apenas lembrem-se de que vocês são substituíveis e sua namorada pode e desistiria de tudo que vocês dois construíram juntos para dar uma trepada rápida com algum filho da puta sem-teto sujo e aleatório, ainda mais se ele for Ch
Do I need to explain more?

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-06-24 200247.png
    Captura de tela 2024-06-24 200247.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Captura de tela 2024-06-24 200326.png
    Captura de tela 2024-06-24 200326.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, butterworld, try2beme and 2 others
I don't get it, maybe a dodgy translation but do we know WHY she fucked the homeless dude??

Also I know a jacked af PT, very aesthetic and roided and around 12% bf, his stacy gf cheated on him twice with a bad boy manchester arab and a white oofy doofy and eventually left him and is now dating a Kieran Lee looking fat orthodontist.

Can only assume a lot of guys with that body but stupid sesame street faces don't have that high appeal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, poopoohead and IAMNOTANINCEL
blackpill is just a joke at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, TechnoBoss, JohnDoe and 1 other person
I don't get it, maybe a dodgy translation but do we know WHY she fucked the homeless dude??
"The woman revealed that she was diagnosed with bipolar affective disorder, which caused a lot of euphoria, which led to a psychotic episode. Excited, she said she felt like she was losing control of her life.

"I felt completely torn apart. I didn't expect it to take the proportion it did. I felt humiliated by society. I don't accept what they said about me, because I'm not that woman. I didn't cheat on my husband, I didn't choose to go through an outbreak."

Sandra revealed that, at the time of the hallucinations, she thought that the then homeless man was her husband, personal trainer Eduardo Alves, but that people didn't believe her version of the facts."

" I don't know why I was chosen to go through that. I didn't chose to be exposed and humiliated. I had no choice. They had no empathy and labeled me as something I know I'm not"
"

Some foids are just mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, try2beme and Lebron_James
Chad in the filthiest slums of Burkina Faso.

Chad in the filthiest slums of Burkina Faso.
I put that as clickbait. You can argue he's chad in Brazil. But he's not bad looking at all and has the height and frame halos i said.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The case has a fucking wikipedia page :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
blackpill is just a joke at this point
no we already figured it out that chad was a dickcel, the homless guy was bbc
this was posted like last year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and JohnDoe
who was carrying out a charity action for homeless people in the region
Foids think charity = opening their legs :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and IAMNOTANINCEL
This story rises up every once and a while.

It's another example of JBB. Imagine if that guy was white. he'd have no appeal. no danger/sexy factor, he'd just be an old fat white dude.

If you're black, low inhib and you're overweight and older, you can't be incel.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Just be a homeless theory proven once again.

But in all seriousness, how do you even look yourself in the mirror after witnessing your girlfriend/wife getting fucked by a smelly homeless man?

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, poopoohead, try2beme and 2 others
This is what happens when you settle for an ugly bitch below your looks level.

Also the dude is a roider. The longer you're on roids the less likely it is for your dick to even work. He prob wasnt even fucking his wife becuase hes rendered impotent by roids and his wife is ugly as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, poopoohead, butterworld and 1 other person
It doesn't matter how chad you are, women are inherently evil and get bored extremely quickly. Afghanistan maxxing is the only way to truly reign them in

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, rg1235, poopoohead and 2 others
Blackpill debunked?? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
This is why it’s either htb+ or death, if you’re going to ltr a hypergamous flesh bag might as well get the better quality ones

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Obviously i would. But he just beat the dude and didn't do anything to his gf which was the main culprit. The homeless dude just got offered some free pussy and prob didn't even know the girl had a boyfriend. The woman always deserves the bigger punishment in a cucking case imo.
Dude imagine being a tall frame mogger and seeing ur cute gf getting railed by a dirty ah bum. The logical conclusion I’d arrive at is that she’s getting raped because how am I getting cucked by this subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker