Brb canceling 2 dates I had this week after having my haircut butchered by barber

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I'll never visit female barber again. WTF IS THIS, BITCH... SMH

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, john2, Alt Number 3 and 8 others
Brb bragging about dates

SmartSelect 20191118 235543 Photo Editor

Fringemaxx asap bro. Haircut is extremely important. RIP hair just grow it out.

Um... Can you stop humblebragging and inkel shaming?
1565384033752.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AlexHeally, Marsiere214, Vidyacoper and 10 others
For male barbers, gays really do it best. Every female stylist I've seen to try to get a "cool", trendy haircut has fucked it up and made me look like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: john2, oldcell, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
I didn't cut my hair since October cause some fat Gypsy bimbo nuked my hair and essentially gave me a buzzcut which is a big no no when you are diffuse thinning. I have been scared to enter any barbers place since then.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 1476 and 2peasinapod
Just murder and leave the coutnry

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and stuckneworleans
I know, hair is everything. I said to clean up my curtains a bit and she made me almost bald. WTF W5F WTF
Well, at least yours will grow back

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 3902, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
I know, hair is everything. I said to clean up my curtains a bit and she made me almost bald. WTF W5F WTF
Always show pictures of what you want tbh or explain deeply the plan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
this was me 2 weeks ago, one of the worst feelings ever

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, oldcell and BigBiceps
Always show pictures of what you want tbh or explain deeply the plan.
I was so stupid. A fool. I can't go out looking like this. This fucking haircut is horrible. WTF WHY CANT BARBERS MAKE PROPER HAIRCUTS WTTFFFFFDFFLFUXJXUFUC THAT BARBER DOOMED ME, I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET PUSSY, I WAS SO CLOSE NOW I CANT SHOW MY FACE TO THEM.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, stuckneworleans and Ritalincel
I need hairsystem right now.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Ritalincel
Get some quality hair scissors and learn to cut it at home or visit based gay stylist

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Maybe the girl won't care. Maybe she'll love you for who you are.

• JFL
Reactions: john2, Maxillacel and Deleted member 1476
Get some quality hair scissors and learn to cut it at home or visit based gay stylist
From now on I will visit only some faggot. Why has god forsaken me... It's over. I need to go get some fillers on my face or something to compensate fpr this monstrosity hairstyle.

@2peasinapod @oldcell people are waking up to the disgusting barber agenda

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell and 2peasinapod
Buzz it bro it looks manly :soy: :soy: :soy:

Maybe the girl won't care. Maybe she'll love you for who you are.
No. We don't even know each other, she'll hate me. I need to find some other plans for our date, we need to do something outside so I can wear a hat. So much for getting laid tho.

This is why I haven't been to a barber since October. I feel like suiciding every time I go. I tell them one thing and those retards who only know how to do maybe 2 normie cuts do their own thing anyway.
How old are you OP?

• +1
This is why I haven't been to a barber since October. I feel like suiciding every time I go. I tell them one thing and those retards who only know how to do maybe 2 normie cuts do their own thing anyway.
How old are you OP?
THIS THIS THIS. I was scared of going to barber, but it turned out worse than I had imagined in my nightmares. I'm 19.

Do you even moderation duties brah?

THIS THIS THIS. I was scared of going to barber, but it turned out worse than I had imagined in my nightmares. I'm 19.

I know how you feel. Unimaginative low-tier normies all walk around with the same shitty fades, at least here in the UK, and that's all that barbers know how to do.
They look at me like i'm retarded when I tell them I want to leave hair on the sides and they buzz me anyway. JFL I honestly don't know why they get paid.
I pretty much always tell them to simply reverse the last 2 months of hair growth but they either give me a fade or make me look like some tryhard curry.

• +1
Even canceling a date is good because at least u had a date. I can't cancel a date because there is no date to cancel

• +1
Vermilioncore

• +1