brb cya

serialcoper

serialcoper

Neurodivergent
Like I've said before people don't rope because they're too afraid to do it, that's why they live on. But I'm so tired of living this way, it makes me sick to my stomach feeling what I feel every single day. I know nothing will change if I don't improve. I want to try, I want to get better. I'm going to delete my account and try to fix my life and mental health. I might be back in 3 months if anyone cares, with a different username.

Cya

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, TechnoBoss, truthhurts and 3 others
@Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Darkeningstar
I got my 30yr old stinky cheese dick sucked by an 18yr old fat white girl last week. It was pretty good she swallow my full load raw and suck balls

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Cya tmrw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and BrutalMogger
Wish you well.
If it will not be "necessary" to return because you will have improved the situation, even better.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and serialcoper
Like I've said before people don't rope because they're too afraid to do it, that's why they live on. But I'm so tired of living this way, it makes me sick to my stomach feeling what I feel every single day. I know nothing will change if I don't improve. I want to try, I want to get better. I'm going to delete my account and try to fix my life and mental health. I might be back in 3 months if anyone cares, with a different username.

Cya
I dont know you but im looking forward to seeing the results wish you the best hope i can see it if im still around ( also 3 months is kinda a short amount of time)

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, BrutalMogger and serialcoper

Cya
see you next week

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Darkeningstar and BrutalMogger
sorry bro but no molecules to be read

Cya
Wish u the best bhai on your journey . Prioritize ur mental health also:ogre:🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
Be safe and don't do anything crazy. I hope you will reconsider leaving because you're a good guy.

• +1
Wish u the best bhai on your journey . Prioritize ur mental health also:ogre:🙏🙏
Thank you 🙏
Be safe and don't do anything crazy. I hope you will reconsider leaving because you're a good guy.
Thanks, bro. But I've made up my mind. I'll return soon tho. I tried deleting my account before but cancelled it lol. If you permaban me now, could I return in 3 months?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Thank you 🙏

Thanks, bro. But I've made up my mind. I'll return soon tho. I tried deleting my account before but cancelled it lol. If you permaban me now, could I return in 3 months?
It wouldn't be a perma ban. It would be under it's own type of ban called a Requested Ban. You'd be able to return anytime you wish. You want me to ban you?

• +1
It wouldn't be a perma ban. It would be under it's own type of ban called a Requested Ban. You'd be able to return anytime you wish. You want me to ban you?
I want to come back with a different account, so you can ban this one if that means I can create a new one in 3 months

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I want to come back with a different account, so you can ban this one if that means I can create a new one in 3 months
Doesn't work like that. You have to wait a month (if you recently canceled your deletion) to delete your account and then wait 6 months to make a new account. If I banned you that doesn't mean you can recreate a new account.

• +1
Doesn't work like that. You have to wait a month (if you recently canceled your deletion) to delete your account and then wait 6 months to make a new account. If I banned you that doesn't mean you can recreate a new account.

damn I thought It was 3 months

I'll try deleting again soon

see ya bro I really appreciate the conversations we had

damn I thought It was 3 months

I'll try deleting again soon

see ya bro I really appreciate the conversations we had
Oh yeah 3 months sorry. I misspoke. You can remake after 3 months.

Sorry to see you go. Yeah man I enjoyed them as well. Hope you reconsider.

• +1