Break nose with hammer to get free rhino

jordanbarrettjaw

jordanbarrettjaw

Non NT
Should I smash my crooked nose so it breaks, then pretend like I fell and it was an accident? Will this give me free rhinoplasty from my country's free healthcare? Or my parents or insurance will pay for it.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PsychoDsk and Lyxguxx
Should I smash my crooked nose so it breaks, then pretend like I fell and it was an accident? Will this give me free rhinoplasty from my country's free healthcare? Or my parents or insurance will pay for it.
First make sure your free healthcare covers it, next don’t be a pussy and slip nose first onto a table or the floor, doctors will definitely be able to tell you smashed your shit in with a hammer.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and jordanbarrettjaw
girl i know who had fucking beak did that, well not with the hammer but she broke it and got free rhino, she looks totally different now

• +1
I'd do it right now. Break it with some random object and then fall down the stairs to make a scene

First make sure your free healthcare covers it, next don’t be a pussy and slip nose first onto a table or the floor, doctors will definitely be able to tell you smashed your shit in with a hammer.
What about an object with a wider surface area than a hammer? Just one hit so it looks realistic

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
I'd numb the area first because it would hurt like hell

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, coispet and jordanbarrettjaw
What about an object with a wider surface area than a hammer? Just one hit so it looks realistic
or maybe go around trying to get in a fight, kill two birds with one stone and get better at fighting

• +1
Hey, I’m not a doctor so I don’t know what’s the limit but you’re dancing a fine line between fucking up your nose, no rhino, possible jail time and free ascension. Just saying they’ll be xraying that shit and looking at it for hours trying to fix it. Also you don’t choose how it looks, and you’ll have to fuck it up so bad they remove a shit ton of tissue to clear your airway, like I said there’s a very good chance they’ll just let it heal normally and it at best it’s back at what you have now, at worst it’ll heal crooked and now you’ll look giga retarded. That’s ignoring the other risks there are with breaking your nose and blunt force trauma to your fucking head no way you’re considering this right :ogre:.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, framemoggerr, lucifer6969 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and jordanbarrettjaw
Hey, I’m not a doctor so I don’t know what’s the limit but you’re dancing a fine line between fucking up your nose, no rhino, possible jail time and free ascension. Just saying they’ll be xraying that shit and looking at it for hours trying to fix it. Also you don’t choose how it looks, and you’ll have to fuck it up so bad they remove a shit ton of tissue to clear your airway, like I said there’s a very good chance they’ll just let it heal normally and it at best it’s back at what you have now, at worst it’ll heal crooked and now you’ll look giga retarded. That’s ignoring the other risks there are with breaking your nose and blunt force trauma to your fucking head no way you’re considering this right :ogre:.
You're pretty high iq. But If I break my nose. I can say that I will get depressed and stuff from it being crooked (emotioal distress) And if I smash it from the side, that will also lower chance of head injury.

You're pretty high iq. But If I break my nose. I can say that I will get depressed and stuff from it being crooked (emotioal distress) And if I smash it from the side, that will also lower chance of head injury.
Maybe the second one will work in guilt tripping your parents into paying for your rhinoplasty but I’m telling you right now breaking your nose is so unlikely to result in free rhinoplasty they’ll just make sure it works at the ER and send you home. You should research and find out if your country covers plastic surgery for emotional distress reasons.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Low T trait to self harm
Go to a bar and start a fight and get yo shit broken in 10 minutes

• +1
Just ask someone to punch ur face very hard to do it alone

• +1
Maybe the second one will work in guilt tripping your parents into paying for your rhinoplasty but I’m telling you right now breaking your nose is so unlikely to result in free rhinoplasty they’ll just make sure it works at the ER and send you home. You should research and find out if your country covers plastic surgery for emotional distress reasons.
True. Shatter the bone is the most likely way for me to get surgery.

It’s very hard to break your nose. I have been sucker punched and kicked with full force and it did nothing. Even if you break it they will return it to its original form

• +1
Free guide on how to end up in a hospital

• +1
Street fight randoms until your nose breaks and you have protruding cheekbones

• +1