Break-ups in LTR

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Brain > lookz
The most blackpilling thing a female friend told me regarding break-ups for women. On the rare occasion the man breaks up, at least 90% of the time the woman was already done with him.

My female friend broke up with her boyfriend and she told me in a bluepilled language she didn’t have the balls to break up with him. Therefore she started petty arguments and fights for months, for the sole purpose of him getting tired and dumping her, which inevitably happened. Of course she wasn’t the villain then, and could guilt free leave.

After she told me this, I watched the same exact shit transpire with my male friend. His LTR of 2 years started shittesting him, fighting with him etc. and then they broke up. 2 weeks later she was back with her ex.

Don’t ever get into a LTR. You don’t have the minerals for that shit. Actually being sorrounded by women is so much more blackpilling than anything an incel writes on this shithole. Fuck the lot of them.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, iblamechico, WeiWei and 1 other person
The most blackpilling thing a female friend told me regarding break-ups for women. On the rare occasion the man breaks up, at least 90% of the time the woman was already done with him.

My female friend broke up with her boyfriend and she told me in a bluepilled language she didn’t have the balls to break up with him. Therefore she started petty arguments and fights for months, for the sole purpose of him getting tired and dumping her, which inevitably happened. Of course she wasn’t the villain then, and could guilt free leave.

After she told me this, I watched the same exact shit transpire with my male friend. His LTR of 2 years started shittesting him, fighting with him etc. and then they broke up. 2 weeks later she was back with her ex.

Don’t ever get into a LTR. You don’t have the minerals for that shit. Actually being sorrounded by women is so much more blackpilling than anything an incel writes on this shithole. Fuck the lot of them.
Normal

Either she worship you or not, there is no inbetween

Im surprised u didnt internalise this

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
LTR:

Leftist

Tyrannical

Rape (of men)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AlbinoMaxxer and AspiringMogger
100% of the time the woman is done with him because they can't form real bonds or feel real love.