Breaking Bad is just simply the best tv series ever produced, light year ahead of its counterparts

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I am watching it again and I have fallen in love with it again.

The acting, the unpredictability of the scenario, the element of suprise through the show is simply insane.

It has zero competitors, this show is on a fucking different planet.

imagine being a normoid who thinks better call saul is actually better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, StrangerDanger, Whatever and 1 other person
Same, on last episode of season 3 now on third watch

Two of my friends tried claiming game of thrones was better. I got through 3 seasons of that before giving up

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
The wire, Mr robot>

But ye an amazing show

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun, primqwe, roligtvarre4 and 2 others
Nah. It’s pretty one note. Much more depth in shows like the sopranos and mad men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roligtvarre4 and optimisticzoomer
The wire, Mr robot>

But ye an amazing show
mr robot first season is great but rest is meh, wasted potential.

i will take a look at the wire
Same, on last episode of season 3 now on third watch

Two of my friends tried claiming game of thrones was better. I got through 3 seasons of that before giving up
i dont like that kind of shit tbh i never watched it

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nah. It’s pretty one note. Much more depth in shows like the sopranos and mad men
Average Reddit take. Hmm yes I like sopranos because I'm sophisticated

• +1
no, it sucks. unrealistic characters, unbelievable plots, low iq understanding of human nature, motivation, incentives, etc. low iq understanding of physics itself. it's completely lacking in verisimilitude. it probably would have worked better as an over the top cartoon

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Manletmachine
All mafia shows are cringe and insufferable
Tbh I wasn’t that interested in watching a Mafia show at first either, that’s why I watched breaking bad before sopranos. But really there’s no competition, sopranos just goes much deeper and sticks with you more

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
The sopranos is better than breaking bad but BrBa is a more enjoyable show to watch

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Manletmachine
idk mad men but the sopranos is deffinietly not a contender for the top spot. yeah it is a good show but it cant be the best, the scenario is not intense like breaking bad

i put deadwood, columbo, twin peaks, and the prisoner above most shows produced after 2000, and i put breaking bad behind all of that

tcdpris_ec025-2000-9ed2ac45f3c545a7bfe9b4e432ec8536.jpg

sopranos is garbage too. retarded boring unrealistic wopnigger bullshit.

• JFL
The sopranos is better than breaking bad but BrBa is a more enjoyable show to watch
More bingeable yeah I’d agree, it’s very fast paced

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
i put deadwood, columbo, twin peaks, and the prisoner above most shows produced after 2000, and i put breaking bad behind all of that

Twin peaks is trash besides the final season

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

Twin peaks is garbage, nobody can act and lynch sucks at storytelling

It's close, but better call Saul is better.

The whole time machine and bad choice road themes surrounding Jimmy+chuck+mike+walt is pure kino

I prefer The Wire tbh

Also i don't know what it is with Prison Break but it has a nice vibe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back