breaking: new updates on Verteporfin experiment shows break through - hairloss basically cured!

max_frisch

max_frisch

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
wrestler-fingerwave.gif

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Again I would ask why do you need to transplant the hair? Just injure the balding area and use Verteporfin in the same way you would in the donor zone. If it grows hair in the donor zone it will grow hair in the balding zone. There is NO evidence the drug differentiates between balding and non-balding regions. I think there is an assumption that there needs to be existing non-miniaturized follicles beforehand, but there is no evidence for this. It is already strongly recommended that people who receive a transplant stay on finasteride/dutasteride, so I really don't see why we are adding an unnecessary step, unless the patient is unable to use the medication for whatever reason. No offense to any surgeon on here, but even they would concede that they are not able to reproduce 100% what is found naturally. They are limited with what they have to work with. With transplantation, you would still be using grafts that are larger than normally found in the hairline, as well as problems with color, density, etc. Perhaps if there is still some scarring left over then this would not be ideal approach, but yet again we have only tried one test on one patient. I would be shocked if we nailed the absolute best results possible on the first test. It could be feasible that treatments would consist of some sort of injury device (i.e. modified micro-needling) along with the application of Verteporfin. Not to mention that transplantation is not recommended for certain types of alopecia. For example retrograde alopecia is not typically treated through transplantation, but could possibly be treated through a protocol as described above.

if verteporfin would work, it would put all hairtransplant surgeons out of business

and hairtransplantsurgeons are the one testing it if it works

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Another thread by the resident finasteride shill bashing anything that doesn't involve taking the tranny drug. :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, 2d v2, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
Another thread by the resident finasteride shill bashing anything that doesn't involve taking the tranny drug. :rolleyes:

„oh no he recommends an fda approved drug with 10-years-long-controlled-double-blind-studies proving it safety and efficiency to people who suffer from hairloss instead of scalp massages, what a monster“

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
if verteporfin would work, it would put all hairtransplant surgeons out of business

and hairtransplantsurgeons are the one testing it if it works
Seems like a conflict of interest... I don't know how but I think Jews may be involved in repressing this drug. :feelshehe:

Seems like a conflict of interest... I don't know how but I think Jews may be involved in repressing this drug. :feelshehe:
the one ht surgeon who made a trial all of a sudden stopped posting

„oh no he recommends an fda approved drug with 10-years-long-controlled-double-blind-studies proving it safety and efficiency to people who suffer from hairloss instead of scalp massages, what a monster“
effectively destroys dht, a male element, with the excuse the "u dont need it after puberty"

lol, trusting these studies that are made by the same industry pushing ultimate faggotry

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
the doc really stopped posting jflol

you can contact him there

imagine this shit works but ht surgeons will keep the knowledge down bc it would destroy their careers

@buflek

they say he doesnt msg cuz smth happened to his family

Attachments

• 4CA31EFC-D20D-4BD6-ACA6-17D83F4B4263.jpeg
    4CA31EFC-D20D-4BD6-ACA6-17D83F4B4263.jpeg
    362.6 KB · Views: 0
„Again I would ask why do you need to transplant the hair? Just injure the balding area and use Verteporfin in the same way you would in the donor zone. If it grows hair in the donor zone it will grow hair in the balding zone. There is NO evidence the drug differentiates between balding and non-balding regions. I think there is an assumption that there needs to be existing non-miniaturized follicles beforehand, but there is no evidence for this“

- you wouldnt need to take fin
- you wouldnt need to transplant hair from the donor to the recipent area
- you wouldnt need to pay bayer 50.000 usd every 10 years for their antibody therapy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back