Breaking news: All people who have me on ignore are fags

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma, datboijj and noodlelover
Like a month ago apparent I had 101 people who have me on ignore lmfao, wonder what it is rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, not__cel, cromagnon and 1 other person
Like a month ago apparent I had 101 people who have me on ignore lmfao, wonder what it is rn
I wonder what I did to be on ignore by these people

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Cus ur a worthless fag that amounts to nothing in life
Ur the rotten apple of this earth
Your an absolute waste of space and air. Your uneducated, ignorant, idiotic dumb swine, you’re an absolute embarrassment to humanity and all life as a whole. The magnitude of your failure is so indescribably massive that one hundred years into the future your name will be used as moniker of evil for heretics. Even if all of humanity put together their collective intelligence there is no conceivable way they could have thought up a way to fuck up their life as bad as u

Cus ur a worthless fag that amounts to nothing in life
Ur the rotten apple of this earth
Your an absolute waste of space and air. Your uneducated, ignorant, idiotic dumb swine, you’re an absolute embarrassment to humanity and all life as a whole. The magnitude of your failure is so indescribably massive that one hundred years into the future your name will be used as moniker of evil for heretics. Even if all of humanity put together their collective intelligence there is no conceivable way they could have thought up a way to fuck up their life as bad as u
Dnrd because u listen to that zamint nigger

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Putting you on ignore now hope to add to the list

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei and cromagnon
How many people have me on ignore now @Michael Myers
Last time I asked a couple of months ago I think it was 1