🚨BREAKING NEWS: NEO-NAZIS MARCH IN NASHVILLE STREET

S

sethrogers560@gmail

Banned
Angry manlet whitecel cucks are back at it again. The Nazi group, The Blood Tribe were seen in Nashville, Tennessee, USA marching with Swastika flags making themselves look like virgin retards who never touched seen a naked woman in their lives.

All while their wives, mothers, sisters, aunties, daughters, cousins, in-laws, girlfriends, and female relatives are busy deepthroating chads and tyrones.

It's over for cumskins, mayocels, blackcels, ricecels, latincels, currycels, akbarcels and every ethnic subhuman, manlet, virgin, and incel in the universe.

If you're a subhuman ethnic, it's over for you. Rope now.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64493, kebab, _MVP_ and 6 others
Those dudes are feds lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, kebab, Deleted member 46986 and 4 others
Goofy ahh larp sesh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and TechnoBoss
we will be there

I believe a lot of these groups are financed mainly by their political rivals. They always give them these cringe names and send them to do something that is heavily frowned upon by society.

I'm not saying it jokingly or something. I firmly believe it. It's politics 101.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Angry manlet whitecel cucks are back at it again. The Nazi group, The Blood Tribe were seen in Nashville, Tennessee, USA marching with Swastika flags making themselves look like virgin retards who never touched seen a naked woman in their lives.

All while their wives, mothers, sisters, aunties, daughters, cousins, in-laws, girlfriends, and female relatives are busy deepthroating chads and tyrones.

It's over for cumskins, mayocels, blackcels, ricecels, latincels, currycels, akbarcels and every ethnic subhuman, manlet, virgin, and incel in the universe.

If you're a subhuman ethnic, it's over for you. Rope now.

Nazis in 1933 : War veterans, tall aryan HTNs+, fit, look high status.

Nazis in 2024 : dysgenic fat, bald, ugly manlets that look rather pathetic than funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493, Skywalker and mug
Angry curry got called street shitter ayy lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Angry curry got called street shitter ayy lmao
the fact he was using the word "poo" before reluctantly saying "shit" means he's a FED

strong cuck post OP

retarded op sperging out over a bunch of feds and undercover antifa :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

When the .org cumskins link IRL

I believe a lot of these groups are financed mainly by their political rivals. They always give them these cringe names and send them to do something that is heavily frowned upon by society.

I'm not saying it jokingly or something. I firmly believe it. It's politics 101.
pretty much. anyone who's serious about the j question don't even have to form groups like this. people discuss this openly on twitter nowadays including talks of civil war, day of the rope, etc. overton window has shifted so much over the past half decade of psyops people don't give a shit anymore. only people who still think about muh nazis are seething sjws

Feds marching trying to bust neo nazis be like:

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703 and thereallegend
FBI assets.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
The fourth Reich is not sending their best

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

sethrogers560@gmail​