Breaking phone every year = NT

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
It is severely non NT to have a phone last more than 2/3 years maximum.
After that many years you need to toss your smartphone into a running bus or off a building and spend 1K to buy the latest iPhone.

Being low IQ, breaking your own shit and wasting money at any given occasion is a requirement to be accepted in society and not be branded a loser outcast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Clown Show, ResilientGoyim and 14 others
After that many years you need to toss your smartphone into a running bus or off a building and spend 1K to buy the latest iPhone.

Being low IQ, breaking your own shit and wasting money at any given occasion is a requirement to be accepted in society and not be branded a loser outcast.
consumerism

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
That shit only happens in USA, in Europe no one cares if you have an Android

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
I used to be a gigachad phone breaker back in the day when clash royale was popular, broke 2 in 5 months over it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, ResilientGoyim, LooksThinker and 3 others
Least desperate autist "oh if i break my phone every year then i will become cool🤓 and girls will finally look at me😊😊"

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
Least desperate autist "oh if i break my phone every year then i will become cool🤓 and girls will finally look at me😊😊"
You talk like an indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Krakowski
No one can tell the difference between the iPhone X and everything that came afterwards jfl.

You can just trade in at the Apple store everyyear. No need to break it

I break my phonescreen but I still keep it cuz its punk as fuark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back