Breaking up with used up whore

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
Its my whores birthday and ive been her friend all day buying her shit, helping her with homework. After getting in bed i think to myself " ok this is the perfect time to loosen her up and give her birthday fuck but this bitch refuses?. How can u refuse your boyfriend of a sexual favor?

i get mad and she ask me whg i say. " u cant get horny for me but u can get horny for the tiktok boys u look at all day". She obviously rejects it.

How can i be horny everyday for 8 months with you and yoi cant get horny for me? Do these whores think im some sort of best friend who will hold their hand and cuddle them after theyve rode multiple dicks?

fking skank get off me with ur pretend love

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
Its my whores birthday and ive been her friend all day buying her shit, helping her with homework. After getting in bed i think to myself " ok this is the perfect time to loosen her up and give her birthday fuck but this bitch refuses?. How can u refuse your boyfriend of a sexual favor?

i get mad and she ask me whg i say. " u cant get horny for me but u can get horny for the tiktok boys u look at all day". She obviously rejects it.

How can i be horny everyday for 8 months with you and yoi cant get horny for me? Do these whores think im some sort of best friend who will hold their hand and cuddle them after theyve rode multiple dicks?

Whew dude, you seriously are LTRing a female who isn’t sexually attracted to you? That’s some r/cuckold type shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mulattomaxxer, Finalchad and 3 others
tell the part at the end where u ate her out and it tastes salty but you didn't wanna accuse her again because it's her birthday and she already got mad at u and u love her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Finalchad, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Whew dude, you seriously are LTRing a female who isn’t sexually attracted to you? That’s some r/cuckold type shit.
I get sex daily usually but i dont feel the mutual lust

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz and Greeicy
Can I fuck ur GF OP?

tell the part at the end where u ate her out and it tastes salty but you didn't wanna accuse her again because it's her birthday and she already got mad at u and u love her
No she is out of the room cause she mad like a whore becomes when reality is explained to her
Can I fuck ur GF OP?

Not my gf, public toilet

Virgin whore or out the door...that’s my motto

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, LookistWorld, Greeicy and 1 other person
No she is out of the room cause she mad like a whore becomes when reality is explained to her

Not my gf, public toilet
so u didn't break up with her like ur title says, u cuck

images

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian
Can I fuck ur GF OP?

Insane ween ngl, how well do girls handle it? Also how tall are you? I should be able to pe to your size if I really commit to it

Comical, I would feel bad for you but this is just too funny man imagine getting treated by hoes like that :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Ritalincel
Look, you programmed her brain ur nice to her for no sex and now u try to flip it. Its over

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Vitruvian