BREAKING: X has a list of "protected users" who can violate community guidelines

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

I wonder who that group might be
GSwl1zFXoAA9bJ6

GSMU6mHW0AEzK75
GSRNJJXXoAA12dO
GSuOLMVXcAExPLg

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Vermilioncore, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
Not surprised tbh

• +1
Reactions: nigtard, not__cel, LancasteR and 2 others
You‘re complaining about lack of free speech, meanwhile in your country people get killed for criticizing Islam :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I don’t get the calculator one

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
You‘re complaining about lack of free speech, meanwhile in your country people get killed for criticizing Islam :feelskek:
Im not complaining at all about lack of free speech. Free speech and freedom in general is one of the biggest lies in history. Im posting about how people who say they believe in such things don't apply them, especially on a specific minority

But of course you are a fed from Alabama so what do you know. Good job, keep trying to provoke muslim users on incel forums, your boss must be proud of you next time he might bring you cookies while he smashes your wife Theresa in the farm

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I thought Jews were a minority shouldn’t the left wing people love them since they hate hitler
Why’s everyrging gotta be so confusing why can’t people just sit down with a beer and watch a movie and say fuck the world

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and enchanted_elixir
To be honest, when it was ruled by leftists, they probably had the same kind of privileges for certain accounts as well.
Undoubedtly. Look at reddit, it bans everything pro palestinian on the big subreddits like worldnews

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and enchanted_elixir
I don’t get the calculator one
Dont worry just dont question that the same german people who made zepellins of iron also made gas chambers with wooden doors

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Im not complaining at all about lack of free speech. Free speech and freedom in general is one of the biggest lies in history. Im posting about how people who say they believe in such things don't apply them, especially on a specific minority

But of course you are a fed from Alabama so what do you know. Good job, keep trying to provoke muslim users on incel forums, your boss must be proud of you next time he might bring you cookies while he smashes your wife Theresa in the farm
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back