Breeding Golden Retrievers + Huskies = Legit Money+PussyMaxx.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Fuck, I want to play with cute puppies, flirt with hot girls, and MoneyMaxx at the same time :(.

chad breed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, TheChosenChad, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Lol I didn't mean crossbreeding but yeah could be legit.
won't make anywhere near as much money per puppy selling crossbreeds but you'd probably get a lot more sales

Just Do Both Bro.
too much effort tbh, grew up with dogs and trying to stop them from fuckign when the girl is in season is already a huge pain in the ass, pulling some eugenics shit isn't worth the attention from the puppies IMO

too much effort tbh, grew up with dogs and trying to stop them from fuckign when the girl is in season is already a huge pain in the ass, pulling some eugenics shit isn't worth the attention from the puppies IMO
I mean I would obviously have some type of infrastructure for separating certain dogs.

I mean I would obviously have some type of infrastructure for separating certain dogs.
yeah, that's what i mean; would need a lot of space but you only have to do it about twice a year (the female ones' cycles will eventually sync up)

yeah, that's what i mean; would need a lot of space but you only have to do it about twice a year (the female ones' cycles will eventually sync up)
Legit. I'm gonna have to MoneyMaxx hard as fuck this year so I can mortgage a house (that my mom will live in for now) and hopefully get everything set up before I'm 20.

Legit. I'm gonna have to MoneyMaxx hard as fuck this year so I can mortgage a house (that my mom will live in for now) and hopefully get everything set up before I'm 20.
That's a good idea, could probably get your mom to post about it on facebook because her peers are going to be most of your buyers

That's a good idea, could probably get your mom to post about it on facebook because her peers are going to be most of your buyers
She doesn't have a Facebook, but has a relatively large web of friends. I will handle the marketing remotely via aggresive social media marketing. Just off the top of my head I'm thinking of also selling cheap, homeade, organic/healthy, dog food and treats too.

She doesn't have a Facebook, but has a relatively large web of friends. I will handle the marketing remotely via aggresive social media marketing. Just off the top of my head I'm thinking of also selling cheap, homeade, organic/healthy, dog food and treats too.
THAT'S a really easy money making scheme, especially if you're breeding expensive Chad and Stacy dogs. "Look at how strong and fluffy these puppies are thanks to this organic dog food, want to buy some, middle aged mother?"

THAT'S a really easy money making scheme, especially if you're breeding expensive Chad and Stacy dogs. "Look at how strong and fluffy these puppies are thanks to this organic dog food, want to buy some, middle aged mother?"
Legit as fuck. Depending on how much success it has I might film, edit, and 'score' a heartwarming commercial myself. Will spend weeks on it. Complete with dogs and kids frolicking in sunbeams and thunderstorms, footage of where we started, etc., then plaster it all over the internet and try to transition it into a widely recognized brand.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
Legit as fuck. Depending on how much success it has I might film, edit, and 'score' a heartwarming commercial myself. Will spend weeks on it. Complete with dogs and kids frolicking in sunbeams and thunderstorms, footage of where we started, etc., then plaster it all over the internet and try to transition it into a widely recognized brand.
Good luck, not that you need it if it all goes to plan.

Good luck, not that you need it if it all goes to plan.
Yeah man I'm just always looking for ways to expand. If it doesn't work I won't throw away money trying to force it.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
mixed Chad dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back