BRENDIO EXPOSED HE'S A GOOK SHILL (GTFIN)

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

:woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: NO MORE GOOK SHILLLING ITS OVER

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
@BrendioEEE @Ritalincel @Dope

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Bruh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Care to explain urself?
Premiered Oct 28, 2018, but I mean even so, the stats are kind of brutal

• +1
Premiered Oct 28, 2018, but I mean even so, the stats are kind of brutal
View attachment 662503
its over, i saw some qoura thread of white women feeling jelous of noodlewhores. I hope you're talking about non-westernised noodles even some of the hoes in japan are nasty ngl...

its over, i saw some qoura thread of white women feeling jelous of noodlewhores. I hope you're talking about non-westernised noodles even some of the hoes in japan are nasty ngl...
Yeah, the video talks about how westernized asian females are even worse than white ones in many cases, and yeah Japan is not some paradise by any means, there's a lot of whores there too, I will say the fact that they have more control over their emotions because of more balanced levels of estrogen and testosterone levels combined with higher average IQs even makes their non virgins much more of a viable option than non virgin females in the west.

• +1
Yeah, the video talks about how westernized asian females are even worse than white ones in many cases, and yeah Japan is not some paradise by any means, there's a lot of whores there too, I will say the fact that they have more control over their emotions because of more balanced levels of estrogen and testosterone levels combined with higher average IQs even makes their non virgins much more of a viable option than non virgin females in the west.
Datings also easier there, most noodles mog the average curry foid to death. I'd feel bad by cucking ricecels there, I wonder what the interacial marriage there is between japanese foids and whatever race, compared to japanese men.