Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
@BrendioEEE is almost 30 fucking years old and still looks like a teenager

Screenshot 20220926 115129 Instagram Screenshot 20220926 115127 Instagram

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55345, EverythingMattersCel, to be human and 11 others
damn, almost 30? Off topic but did he lose weight? He was really fat in that jubilee video

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, to be human, Deleted member and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
its called filter and photoshop

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5189, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deprived
He would be pretty gl if he had a better jaw

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Be_ConfidentBro, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55345, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Once the hair is gone it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and FailedNormieManlet
It’s not genetics it’s called LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Still can’t look at Brendio the same since he got swindled by his “superqueen tradwife” and cucked by that Australian faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, rand anon and aBetterMii
Still can’t look at Brendio the same since he got swindled by his “superqueen tradwife” and cucked by that Australian faggot.
Fr though that nigga got cucked, I don't see why he can bang his female orbiters now that he looksmaxxed

Honestly tho, on both my parents sides they do seem to only start looking old when they hit 40, balding definitely is going to hit me eventually, pretty sure at least, I do have decent collagen, and obviously I have spent a significant amount of time indoors so the sun hasn't damaged my skin.

When I start balding I am probably gonna have to try and pull off a look like this, just tried a shitty filter.

Unless I decide to pay a lot of money for whatever Elon Musk got to fix his hair.

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
He would be pretty gl if he had a better jaw
He is a turbomanlet tho so not even a better jaw could save him

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Fr though that nigga got cucked, I don't see why he can bang his female orbiters now that he looksmaxxed
I am just gonna say it I don't really care anymore and i'm pretty sure it was resolved, you can ask @Gargantuan to back this up too since I told him and a few others in advance, the last thread I made was made under duress and I was being blackmailed. I haven't loved Tahlia for a very very long time, but she does keep trying to fuck up my life i'll tell you that much.

I am in an LTR with somebody else.

Last edited:
Honestly tho, on both my parents sides they do seem to only start looking old when they hit 40, balding definitely is going to hit me eventually, pretty sure at least, I do have decent collagen, and obviously I have spent a significant amount of time indoors so the sun hasn't damaged my skin.

When I start balding I am probably gonna have to try and pull off a look like this, just tried a shitty filter.
View attachment 1884257

Unless I decide to pay a lot of money for whatever Elon Musk got to fix his hair.
Have you started norwooding? If so you should take minoxidil asap

What the point of looking young if u have low SMV

• +1
Have you started norwooding? If so you should take minoxidil asap
I think from this image

Not 100% sure if i'm psyching myself out or not, but I might be a very light 3, in between class 1 and class 2, might just be in my head tho, I wear headphones a lot, and I have seen actual balding that was worse so idk.

isn't he like 25

He's a worthless boneless subhuman.

And you aren't? Keep projecting
I'm a worthless boneless babyfaced subhuman. I look 17 at 27, I'm human trash. I should be hunted down and killed.

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I'm a worthless boneless babyfaced subhuman. I look 17 at 27, I'm human trash. I should be hunted down and killed.
Mirin

he has dream tier zygomatics
76A35C8C 5AD8 4E42 A2C0 BD318E8AE830

Looks like complete garbage

• +1