@BRENDIOEEE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS CRYING

Deleted member 6095

Deleted member 6095

It's only begun
@BrendioEEE

this video she keeps saying she's terrible and that the world would be better without her. wtf happened?

BRO SHE SAYS SHE LITERALLY WANTS TO KILL HERSELF WTF

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Butthurt Dweller, Lev Peshkov and 9 others
lol id fuck her infront of him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Taylorswift, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person

@FBI trace her jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Lux
mqdefault.jpg

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Mexicanboi
Come be with Tahlia 😍😍😍

I'm not an obese clout chasing faggot manlet with gynecomastia

I know you lurk here

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6095
Come be with Tahlia 😍😍😍

I'm not obese an clout chasing faggot obese manlet with gynecomastia

I know you lurk here
I am a little concerned for her and him tho tbh. If she does kill herself then so will he jfl.

bump
@BrendioEEE answer you kuk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
I'll just say this and wont elaborate further. There's 2 very different Tahlia's, Tahlia on her Period, and Tahlia not on her Period.

Guess which one i'm dealing with this week? Whenever i'm asleep during her period, like if we're not both up at the same time, the odds of her doing something really bad online increases to over 75%. Almost everytime there's some "drama" or something of that nature it happens during period week. Whenever she goes on r9k? On her period.

As far as I can tell, some retard orbiter of hers made a terrible Kiwi Farms thread about us, slanderous stuff with no evidence, obvious fake stuff, and formatted so badly that a mod of the website basically told him he was a retard and instantly locked the thread and she somehow goes on suicide watch while i'm asleep over this. She wont actually kill herself, this is just period emotions, this actually isn't even a big deal, she'll go back to her normal self within a few days, she doesn't actually mean what she says, I wish she wouldn't post basically what accounts to digital self harm, which can be brutal to her reputation, especially this current video where she's basically lying about herself that she's a bad person and such, but I can't stop what she does if i'm asleep now can I?

If you've never been with a girl on her period, believe me it's rough, especially if they have access to the internet and you can't constantly monitor their behavior because you're at work or asleep or something. Luckily periods are only a small part of our life together, and outside of her being on her period she's actually really quite pleasant to be around, even sometimes when she's on her period aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 7125 and 6 others
I'll just say this and wont elaborate further. There's 2 very different Tahlia's, Tahlia on her Period, and Tahlia not on her Period.

Guess which one i'm dealing with week? Whenever i'm asleep during her period, like if we're not both up at the same time, the odds of her doing something really bad online increases to over 75%. Almost everytime there's some "drama" or something of that nature it happens during period week. Whenever she goes on r9k? On her period.

As far as I can tell, some retard orbiter of hers made a terrible Kiwi Farms thread about us, slanderous stuff with no evidence, obvious fake stuff, and formatted so badly that a mod of the website basically told him he was a retard and instantly locked the thread and she somehow goes on suicide watch while i'm asleep over this. She wont actually kill herself, this actually isn't even a big deal, she'll go back to her normal self within a few days, she doesn't actually mean what she says.

If you've never been with a girl on her period, believe me it's rough, especially if they have access to the internet and you can't constantly monitor their behavior because you're at work or asleep or something. Luckily periods are only a small part of our life together, and outside of her being on her period she's actually really quite pleasant to be around, even sometimes when she's on her period aswell.
Jfl for singlehandedly convincing me to marry a tranny. But srs that's good to hear. Was kinda worrying.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, SubhumanCurrycel and BrendioEEE
Jfl for singlehandedly convincing me to marry a tranny. But srs that's good to hear. Was kinda worrying.
Yeah don't get me wrong I love her a lot but women on their period can be fucking rough to deal with, even if you're quite emotionally strong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6095
Yeah don't get me wrong I love her a lot but women on their period can be fucking rough to deal with, even if you're quite emotionally strong.
She’s playing up because her body starts craving high T ethnic or BBC cock keep coping son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 9072