bring back hate against pua's

lestoa

lestoa

These niggers are so fucking dumb its really crazy. So i was in a public discord server with lots of pua redpill fags. There was a man who was the prototype of ''muh go bald and gymmax''. And he asked for tips how he can improve his looks. So i said what was trash bout his looks (he was nw1, short and ugly overall). So i said what he can do, fin dut minox hair transplant hgh and ai blah blah blah. And he had the most redpill rage on earth ''YoU rEtArD i CaNt chAnGe tHaT StuFf nAtTy yOu FoCus On StuFf yOu CanT cHanGe INCEL INCEL INCEL INCEL''. Holy shit, i dont know why these niggers are obsessed with fucking skincare and the gym. But the reality is, skincare and the gym obv wont fix ur real problems.

For example
Your problem is your maxilla, thats why your nose looks like shit. So why you should get a nose job if the problem is your maxilla ?

Work on your real motherfucking problems if you are ugly, dont cope with the ''muh i cant change it anyways''. Then enjoy staying 5,7 and dont incelrage you fucking little bastard. Dont take hgh and ai bcs ''you cant change it anyways'', fucking retards. They all are trying to cope with stuff like this. Why why cant these niggers just accept that some people, are there to die alone. Why cant they just accept that genetics are so fucking important. You know that you are ugly if your main priority is the gym. MUH WORK ONLY HARD BRO MUH ONLY WORK HARD. You dumb nigger, if you tell a sub5 truecel that its over for him, these niggers are going to kill you and rage.

Anyways im going to create a pua8 forum 2.0 with this one i guess.

and all of these new tiktokcel looksmaxxers are the same
mirin if you think gua sha and skincare is going to change your hairline your boneless sub5 face. Never saw a nigger there saying ''roidcelling can help you'' ''take hgh and ai'' or talking bout surgerys. They are all so fucking dumb and all of these tiktokcel fag should all kill themselves. They never want to do insane looksmaxxes. But the reality is if you want insane results you need to do insane things.