Bringing eyes closer.

Chrysler69

Chrysler69

WWII Fighter Pilot. (Retd)
I have almond shaped but slightly wide set eyes,any way to bring them close together or am I fucked?

no way. unless you kidnap a maxillofac. surgeon and force him to perform orbital box osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, androidcel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
no way. unless you kidnap a maxillofac. surgeon and force him to perform orbital box osteotomy
Wont eyelid surgery or some shit work? Like pulling my inner edge of eye towards my nose bridge
Wont eyelid surgery or some shit work? Like pulling the skin of my inner edge of eye towards my nose bridge
My nose bridge is thin and not defined.

Ill get a rhinoplasty to make my nose bridge more projected (which would make my eyes look closer)

However of the skin of my inner edge of eye is pulled closer to.nose bridge ill be saved

Last edited:
Wider set eyes look better

• +1
Reactions: flxsh and SayNoToRotting
rhinoplasty may give the illusion of closer eyes. but no eye surgery can give that illusion

its not that your eyes are too far apart its that the rest of your facial features are too narrow,
mouth widening surgery could be the first step

• +1
Reactions: flxsh
its not that your eyes are too far apart its that the rest of your facial features are too narrow,
Let me force my dick in yo throat imma widen that shit nigga

Ye
rhinoplasty may give the illusion of closer eyes. but no eye surgery can give that illusion
Lateral canthoplasty?
Also,would a thin and raised nose bridge make eyes look closer together or a wide and lifted nose bridge?

Last edited:
Wide set eyes only look ugly when they are negatively or neutrally tilted

Positively tilted wide set eyes are unbeatable though

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

My eyes are defo positively tilted but the distance between but still look kinda wide,not that noticeable tbh but id like it if they looked closer,im wondering if my nose makes that effect.

My eyes are defo positively tilted but the distance between but still look kinda wide,not that noticeable tbh but id like it if they looked closer,im wondering if my nose makes that effect.

I have 57 mm IPD. I need to bring them farther apart