Britain is a disgusting subhuman shithole.

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
The entire island is cold, gray and ugly as shit. The people are disgusting inbred monkeys. There's a huge misconception that UK is "hardmode" and that it's full of Chads, but that is simply not true.
The average anglo is barely even human. The anglos you see who invent shit and and are Chads are actually a small minority of Elites who rule over the rest of the cattle on that godforsaken island who are below even niggers genetically. They're descendants of the French/ Normans:
B99

Bri'ish """culture""" is just a shitty copy paste of American nigger culture except they didn't take any of the "cool" parts of it. You see a group of monkeys wearing North Face jackets and speaking unintelligibly and you know it's anglos. Imagine not being able to speak your own language properly lmao.

These are what elite British Chads look like:
Screenshot 2020 06 10 at 171830

This is what Aryan Anglo foids look like:

Compare them to mongol rape baby slavic subhuman Russian foids:

Basically, anglos are a disgusting subhuman race and they should be wiped off the face of the planet. There should be campaigns to encourage anglo suicides so no one day people don't have to see this filth ever again.

Thanks for reading my rant. It's pretty lazy as i'm tired but I will be posting a much more brutal Britain evisceration thread soon.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi, raleqtambrobret, Debetro and 16 others
Indeed. There is a strong “caste” system in the UK. You’ll only ever see decent looking English guys in very wealthy areas, private schools, top unis ect

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Madridista and Zelenskyiv
The entire island is cold, gray and ugly as shit. The people are disgusting inbred monkeys. There's a huge misconception that UK is "hardmode" and that it's full of Chads, but that is simply not true.
The average anglo is barely even human. The anglos you see who invent shit and and are Chads are actually a small minority of Elites who rule over the rest of the cattle on that godforsaken island who are below even niggers genetically. They're descendants of the French/ Normans:
View attachment 2970272

Bri'ish """culture""" is just a shitty copy paste of American nigger culture except they didn't take any of the "cool" parts of it. You see a group of monkeys wearing North Face jackets and speaking unintelligibly and you know it's anglos. Imagine not being able to speak your own language properly lmao.

View attachment 2970295

View attachment 2970297

View attachment 2970300

Basically, anglos are a disgusting subhuman race and they should be wiped off the face of the planet. There should be campaigns to encourage anglo suicides so no one day people don't have to see this filth ever again.

Thanks for reading my rant.
Wtf is this. Degenerate trash

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Lirevk
Mr bean after reading the thread

mr bean GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, user123456, SecularIslamist and 2 others
,,, I like England

The women may be ugly but at the end of the day they are precious white women

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Zelenskyiv
Indeed. There is a strong “caste” system in the UK. You’ll only ever see decent looking English guys in very wealthy areas, private schools, top unis ect
And yet you see dalits living in council estates in Luton talking about "muh UK hardmode".
The only Chads in the UK are a small elite group living in the rich parts of London, the average hindu from .org doesn't see any Chads, they compete with typical British chavs for low-tier bri-ish pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, HTN_Mentalcel, 6ft4 and 2 others
I love this shithole because it's my shithole

• +1
Reactions: EmpathyFanny
It's a damn fucking shame UK is not located near some earthquake faultline or a supervolcano. I genuinely hope Russia nukes UK or a 20km-wide meteor is hurling towards the UK at 183,000 mph.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, raleqtambrobret and Zelenskyiv
Holy fuck Moscow Stacies mog every woman on earth, every female there looks HTB minimum.

• +1
Reactions: EmpathyFanny and Zelenskyiv
Holy fuck russian Stacies mog every woman on earth, every female there looks HTB minimum. I guess we have a chance?
Russia is literal SEA for SEA men. All those Stacys ate shit out of Indian anuses belonging to food delivery driver dalits.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
They unironically sent their Chads and Stacies to Australia

Probably because of the sugar. Sugar was one of the main goals of British colonization.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Zelenskyiv
Poetry

The buildings are red /
The people are brown /
The sky is grey /
The food tastes yellow /
The future is dark.

You are in Britain.

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
View attachment 2970272

View attachment 2970295

View attachment 2970297

View attachment 2970300

Thanks for reading my rant. It's pretty lazy as i'm tired but I will be posting a much more brutal Britain evisceration thread soon.
There are no anglos left, all have been replaced by pakis and niggers. Where have you been for the past 20 years nighrr

View attachment 2970272

View attachment 2970295

View attachment 2970297

View attachment 2970300

one thing I still don't understand is how good looking girls exist here (and no I don't mean bimbos with tons of fakeup and fake tan I hate them), it doesn't make any sense seeing as the absolute best looking guys I ever see are just average height htns, can't remember the last time I ever saw a chadlite irl and I've never seen a chad

the pic you posted, too lazy to post it again but the one with the 4 guys above the video of the night out, those guys aren't anywhere near chads they're retarded tryhard normies especially the 2nd guy who looks constipated

yet even those guys are above average in this shithole country, however I can't lie I think english couples are more looksmatched on average than scottish ones. I know that's not saying much but here I have seen couples consisting of a 7-8/10 female and a 3/10 guy, legit out of this world tier shit, extreme reverse hypergamy, from what you have posted it's usually 4/10 guys with 5-6/10 girls, I've seen way worse mismatched couples and 99% of the time the girl was the way more attractive one

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
That video of those Russian girls makes me hate my life even more

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
That booty at 0:16 Manchester nightlife holy shit