Britain vs Ireland

British or Irish women

• Total voters
mug

mug

Kraken
Who has better looking women on average. I like high class british pheno but irish pheno have thicker women will also looking good idk any examples but if you live there who do you think mogs cause I kind of want to leave america

Irish women are literally deformed

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and try2beme
Germanic English women > Scottish women > evil peasant pheno english women > Irish women

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and mug
Who has better looking women on average. I like high class british pheno but irish pheno have thicker women will also looking good idk any examples but if you live there who do you think mogs cause I kind of want to leave america

Irish because their outfit is very nice.

il_fullxfull.5177324349_2ppa.jpg

• +1
Reactions: mug
Nah man my hs crush was of irish descent and she was hot af
It’s probably not the Irish that made her hot, mixed with other Europeans most likely?

• +1
  • +1
Irish women are one of the hottest in the world
Bri ish women are plastic abominations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Sanguinius and mug
No they’re not Jfl, huge wave of Italian immigrants, huge wave of German immigrants etc
nearly all racemixed over many generations

Irish women are one of the hottest in the world
Bri ish women are plastic abominations
Ignoring the rare outliers these are the “attractive” Irish women, they’re literally deformed and have a built in fetal alcohol syndrome look even if their mother didn’t drink during pregnancy

IMG 0631

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Samsepioler
No they’re not Jfl, huge wave of Italian immigrants, huge wave of German immigrants etc

Italians were a minority retard. The Irish far outnumbered them.

Italian mutts are obvious and look like this.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
have you seen british stacies oooohh aaaaaa

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius

Irish are literally represented in America, lol.

What’s your point?

Americans have names like Connor, Brian, Bradley, Shannon and last names like O'Brien, Murphy, O'Neil etc etc proving their Irish heritage.

Americans have names like Connor, Brian, Bradley, Shannon and last names like O'Brien, Murphy, O'Neil etc etc proving their Irish heritage.
I’m not disputing the Irish have a huge presence in the US and that many Americans have Irish ancestry but to say all white people in the US are part Irish is a silly claim

Green is German, red is Irish

IMG 0632

Irish are even lower class than Uk chavs

Not ever stepping foot in ireland

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Sanguinius
Irish are even lower class than Uk chavs

Not ever stepping foot in ireland
Now all the Irish foids have left Ireland and have moved to Australia where they get brutally fogged by average Stacy and where no one cares about the NTpill, so over for them

• +1
Reactions: try2beme