British Burglar's mugshot goes viral after females swoon over his good looks

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
JFL, as if you guys needed anymore ropefuel:

The mugshot of an Englishman in West Yorkshire went viral over the weekend and local police were reportedly forced to disable comments on their Twitter post after he appeared to accumulate more fans than people interested in turning him in.

West Yorkshire Police released a statementidentifying the suspect as Jonathan Cahill, a 37-year-old who was just recently released from prison after serving a portion of his sentence for burglary. The statement said it is believed that he "breached the terms of his release and has now been recalled to prison.
YorkshireLive reported some of the comments to the police department’s initial post.

"If I find him can I keep him?" one person posted. Another wrote, "Should be easy to find, half the women in West Yorkshire will be chasing him after reading these comments."

In 2018, Jeremy Meeks was dubbed the "hot felon" and his mugshot got him a modeling contact. He was arrested in June 2014 on weapons charges in Stockton, California. When police posted his mugshot on their Facebook page, Meeks' gaze attracted the attention of tens of thousands of admirers, who posted comments such as, "He's hot" and "Being that sexy is illegal?"

Here is the bloke in question:

Download   2022 01 31T100045677

Stay Classy, Britoons, you can't just pin it on the Americans for this one :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane, Jagged0 and 2 others
dude, somebody already posted about this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Callooh_Calais
  • +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
These are the kind of women who swoon over him
272771337 10158210083515356 4833567354119220642 n

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
mid tier normie at best

You guys are all literally aspiring twinks who disdain masculinity (or make a hyperbolic parody of it) and I reiterate he mogs virtually everyone on this forum (except me of course)

Looks low class and shit.

I imagine his rough lower class look is part of his appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
My dad mogs him into oblivion, he's got positive canthal tilt and is way less ogre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back