@geezcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: geezcel, Baban, The Grinch and 9 others
Lol

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns and apocalypse
If you don't know how to fight, don't provoke random people. Low IQ retard probably broke his jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Esteban1997 and apocalypse
Tbh it was deserved

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PrinceLuenLeoncur and WeiWei
Das rite whiteboi :feelskek: now hand me yo daughter

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
why are blacks allowed to ride on trains? geezer was right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baban and OldRooster
BBCess > YT bois

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i mean there is no context in the video, what happened before the recording?
Doesn’t matter it’s clear the bbc didn’t want to speak to the geezer. But the black guy asked numerous times to be left alone and the pinkie kept on threatening him so he found out 🤷‍♂️

And it said that the black guy bumped into the cumskin and it must have irked him enough to start beef.

Doesn’t matter it’s clear the bbc didn’t want to speak to the geezer. But the black guy asked numerous times to be left alone and the pinkie kept on threatening him so he found out 🤷‍♂️

And it said that the black guy bumped into the cumskin and it must have irked him enough to start beef.
Risking bodily harm and jail over someone bumping into you
Common mogger trait

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

nigga shouldnt be bumping into people. it's clear that it's not busy at all so why the fuck would you bump into someone?

geezer confronted him but nigga refused to apologize. typical nigga behavior

Leaked footage of that 6ft4 cumskin supremacist on here.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Looks234 and 2 others
let this be a lesson to all retards.

ALWAYS THROW THE FIRST PUNCH IN A STREET FIGHT AND HIT AS HARD AS YOU CAN IN THE JAW

JFL at the white cuck for just dancing like a moron while the nigger knocked him out with one punch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and apocalypse
Geezer was funny as hell, talking shit in another mandem manor

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
@BigJimsWornOutTires on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and apocalypse
Crap camera work, didn't even catch the punch. There is a certain type of old guy that gets a couple drinks in him and thinks he is a bad ass, 25lbs overweight, grew up in some 'tough' inner city hood, does some blue collar job now where he picks things up so he thinks he is strong. He will probably still be talking tough in a nursing home 25 years from now, challenging the staff to fights, telling them stories about how he was a tough guy when younger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and apocalypse
Crap camera work, didn't even catch the punch. There is a certain type of old guy that gets a couple drinks in him and thinks he is a bad ass, 25lbs overweight, grew up in some 'tough' inner city hood, does some blue collar job now where he picks things up so he thinks he is strong. He will probably still be talking tough in a nursing home 25 years from now, challenging the staff to fights, telling them stories about how he was a tough guy when younger.
"I was always nice to you if you were nice to me but you didn’t want to get on my bad side, d’ya know what I mean?"

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
I always bet on black

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and apocalypse
Leaked footage of that 6ft4 cumskin supremacist on here.
The state of Cumskins when they bump into an Muslim or bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I saw that earlier. Those two are faggot pussies. End of story.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse