british people are so ugly

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
is it a coincidence that the best looking british people don't look british :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, angloidcel, Maxout and 12 others
Nothing new.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
British people look Jewish

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Lygodactylus
true tbh

white mogs

but if u dont get a glimpse of sunlight u develop deathly gothic tier white pasty skin and makes any face (bar chads face) look ugly

probably why white is more preferred in US cos they get sun and look nice

but in UK no sun = ugly asf so thats why ethnics have slightly more success here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gamma and Moggable
true tbh

white mogs

but if u dont get a glimpse of sunlight u develop deathly gothic tier white pasty skin and makes any face (bar chads face) look ugly
the white pasty skin is an inherent trait they are unable to tan so have to resort to either tanning beds or makeup

utter subhumans the lot of them

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
the white pasty skin is an inherent trait they are unable to tan so have to resort to either tanning beds or makeup

its not inherent its just the fact we have no sun here at all, ever.

i am gigasubhuman if i dont use tanning beds

and yes girls love fake tan here, most of them wont be seen outside without it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Moggable
It's because all the superior strains left for America and the other colonies. I'm Rhodesian/south african and my family looks nordic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2403
I like Brits. Esp those Scots. Ugh. They got fucked so royally. Today, the Brits see them as city folks see me as mountain people. Sure, I live on a mountain. But not all my life. I've lived in the swamps, wilderness, deserts, beaches, and many big cities. But I prefer the country. Although if I had to again, I would live in a city. No problem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, FailedNormieManlet and Hueless
It's because all the superior strains left for America and the other colonies. I'm Rhodesian/south african and my family looks nordic.
Not true your just like retarded OP are jus judging Brits off the working class population that only constitue 60% of the nations population. The middle and upper class Brits mogg all you lot into oblivion you guys got peasant stock but due to natrual selection in the colonies the subhuman peasants died leaving chad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 17829 and Harold O'brien
Not true your just like retarded OP are jus judging Brits off the working class population that only constitue 60% of the nations population. The middle and upper class Brits mogg all you lot into oblivion you guys got peasant stock but due to natrual selection in the colonies the subhuman peasants died leaving chad
Keep coping, American anglo saxons are descended from highlander freedom loving moggers.

I'm a de bruce, I'm literally as high class english you can get. Norman coloniser blood flows through me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17829 and Kozner
Keep coping, American anglo saxons are descended from highlander freedom loving moggers.

I'm a de bruce, I'm literally as high class english you can get. Norman coloniser blood flows through me.
“Anglo Saxons”

“Highlander”

Proof that your kind got subhuman peasant working class stock otherwise you’d know highlanders are not “anglo-Saxons” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking peasant genetic Abomintion. Be happy the harsh environment of Africa aussieland and America weeded the ugly weak peasants leaving the strong ones alive cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner
Brits are ugly nigga the ugliest western euros for sure stop the cope

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17829
Brits are ugly nigga the ugliest western euros for sure stop the cope
On avg… on avg… on AVG sure as the avg is a working class peasant. Britian had the msot strict rigid class structure in the western world on par with Russia and Slavic nations. Peasants here were basically slaves FFS ofc they’d look like shit meanwhile the anglo-Norman gentry and middle class anglo Saxons who have been well fed on their own peasants slave labour look good. I have traveled and whislt Brits are subhumans on avg the middle class are on par with other Euro nations

If France or Germany had the same brutal slave caste class structure as britian you’d see nothing but subhuman working class French and German boys as well.

“Anglo Saxons”

“Highlander”

Proof that your kind got subhuman peasant working class stock otherwise you’d know highlanders are not “anglo-Saxons” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking peasant genetic Abomintion. Be happy the harsh environment of Africa aussieland and America weeded the ugly weak peasants leaving the strong ones alive cunt
Germanics didn't just invade southern England. They would expand north, cucking the native populace.

You even made an admission of inferiority by stating those who stayed at home are dysgenic while us colonisers actually improved.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
On avg… on avg… on AVG sure as the avg is a working class peasant. Britian had the msot strict rigid class structure in the western world on par with Russia and Slavic nations. Peasants here were basically slaves FFS ofc they’d look like shit meanwhile the anglo-Norman gentry and middle class anglo Saxons who have been well fed on their own peasants slave labour look good. I have traveled and whislt Brits are subhumans on avg the middle class are on par with other Euro nations

If France or Germany had the same brutal slave caste class structure as britian you’d see nothing but subhuman working class French and German boys as well.
Average in Germany is 5psl while average in Ingeland is 2psl.

There is a reason why the best looking englishman (gandy) is med.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17829, Kozner and 1 other person
Germanics didn't just invade southern England. They would expand north, cucking the native populace.

You even made an admission of inferiority by stating those who stayed at home are dysgenic while us colonisers actually improved.
They expanded north yes and? They never went into the highlands they settled southern Scott land but that was because the Normans forced the peasants to go there as serfs they didn’t have a choice. The Vikings did rape northern scortland but Scott’s are ironically the ugliest Brits around so much for that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Average in Germany is 5psl while average in Ingeland is 2psl.

There is a reason why the best looking englishman (gandy) is med.
He’s not even close to best looking Englishman. Best looking inglishmen are Anglo-Norman and high class Anglo (middle class people). The bythonic, Celtic and Anglo saxon commoners are a slave race used as slaves since the 10th century.

Is that a hiding commercial for an anti virus?
Avg brit is ugly no doubt about it. We are like Slavs, we produce a lot of tall robust ogres, Eddie hall pheno minus the bloat is very common here, tall body huge frame but subpar face. This is the typical anglo peasant man

But go to middle and upper class areas and you’ll see this is an cope these lot are as gl As other euros. Henry Cavhill phenotype isn’t rare amongst upper class

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister

I assume you are curry?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
He’s not even close to best looking Englishman. Best looking inglishmen are Anglo-Norman and high class Anglo (middle class people). The bythonic, Celtic and Anglo saxon commoners are a slave race used as slaves since the 10th century.
Tyler is close but he had a less than ideal mid face and he's less striking.

They expanded north yes and? They never went into the highlands they settled southern Scott land but that was because the Normans forced the peasants to go there as serfs they didn’t have a choice. The Vikings did rape northern scortland but Scott’s are ironically the ugliest Brits around so much for that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Where are you getting the idea that they're the ugliest of the British isles? Scottish, English are extremely close genetically. Y haplogroup frequencies shows that the whole of the British isles are descended from the same people.

I wouldn't call it "rape" though, vikings are chads. The women were jumping at them when they would raid England.

• JFL
Tyler is close but he had a less than ideal mid face and he's less striking.

Where are you getting the idea that they're the ugliest of the British isles? Scottish, English are extremely close genetically. Y haplogroup frequencies shows that the whole of the British isles are descended from the same people.

I wouldn't call it "rape" though, vikings are chads. The women were jumping at them when they would raid England.
Yeah to what you said on the second paragraph is wrong lmfao, Luke sure some did throw themsleves st viking but when you realise Vikings and English literally come from the same group and shared a border before migrating to England it makes what you said retarded. Ever heard of the angles? Yeah they bordered the Dane’s a huge wall was built by the Dane’s to stop ANGLE RAIDS into scandiland :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: and English descend from this group.

Scots are far uglier as they are mostly Brythonic. Tyler doesn’t have full wasp ancestry tbh but yeah he’s a mogger but he hasn’t gotten that high class wasp look

Yeah to what you said on the second paragraph is wrong lmfao, Luke sure some did throw themsleves st viking but when you realise Vikings and English literally come from the same group and shared a border before migrating to England it makes what you said retarded. Ever heard of the angles? Yeah they bordered the Dane’s a huge wall was built by the Dane’s to stop ANGLE RAIDS into scandiland :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: and English descend from this group.
Scots are far uglier as they are mostly Brythonic. Tyler doesn’t have full wasp ancestry tbh but yeah he’s a mogger but he hasn’t gotten that high class wasp look
Christianity was cucked at that point, people didn't clean themselves at all. English before viking raids were brutally descended.

The British aren't pure teutons as well, they still have significant celtic blood. The celto nordid phenotype is the most common type there.

• JFL
I assume you are curry?
im not curry its just that brits dont have enough melanin so instead of tanning they burn and remain pale

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17829
Christianity was cucked at that point, people didn't clean themselves at all. English before viking raids were brutally descended.

The British aren't pure teutons as well, they still have significant celtic blood. The celto nordid phenotype is the most common type there.
Teutons includes all northenr pale Europeans from Slavs to celts to Germanics it only exculdes MEDS. The “British” are many nations but the English are mostly Germanic in blood and curly really this is decreasing due to mixing with Irish and Welsh peoppe but still

Avg brit is ugly no doubt about it. We are like Slavs, we produce a lot of tall robust ogres, Eddie hall pheno minus the bloat is very common here, tall body huge frame but subpar face. This is the typical anglo peasant man

But go to middle and upper class areas and you’ll see this is an cope these lot are as gl As other euros. Henry Cavhill phenotype isn’t rare amongst upper class
Atleast Slavs make attractive women :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Teutons includes all northenr pale Europeans from Slavs to celts to Germanics it only exculdes MEDS. The “British” are many nations but the English are mostly Germanic in blood and curly really this is decreasing due to mixing with Irish and Welsh peoppe but still
I thought Teutons referred to only Danish/ Dutch types.

You're right, they are primarily germanic but they have still have significant celtic influence. That's what celto nordid is, nordic with celtic influence.

Brits have darker eyes and hair on average, signs that they're not pure nordic but an intermediary.

• JFL
You should see scotland. My ugly ass was a chad up there

I thought Teutons referred to only Danish/ Dutch types.

You're right, they are primarily germanic but they have still have significant celtic influence. That's what celto nordid is, nordic with celtic influence.

Brits have darker eyes and hair on average, signs that they're not pure nordic but an intermediary.
Lmfao no they are not :feelskek:avg hair colour in England is dark blonde you don’t live in England. Only the southern regions of England are darker and that’s due to most non whites living in the south As 50% of all ethnics and blacks in UK are in southern England whislt the rest ofthe nation is 90% white

Lmfao no they are not :feelskek:avg hair colour in England is dark blonde you don’t live in England. Only the southern regions of England are darker and that’s due to most non whites living in the south As 50% of all ethnics and blacks in UK are in southern England whislt the rest ofthe nation is 90% white
It's been like that even before the immigration. English are more likely to have brown eyes. Jfl, England is like 10 percent non british and most of those are polish.

• JFL
It's been like that even before the immigration. English are more likely to have brown eyes. Jfl, England is like 10 percent non british and most of those are polish.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Gosh this sites a fucking joke I can’t even link pictures here fuck this site anywyas Here’s links to the eye and hair colours for Europe and you’ll see English are one of the blonder groups in Europe and one of the most light eyed in the world so more bullshit from you sonny Jim
Would have posted picture and tied for 5 mins but the picture wont finishe loading here to this is what I had to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Gosh this sites a fucking joke I can’t even link pictures here fuck this site anywyas Here’s links to the eye and hair colours for Europe and you’ll see English are one of the blonder groups in Europe and one of the most light eyed in the world so more bullshit from you sonny Jim
Would have posted picture and tied for 5 mins but the picture wont finishe loading here to this is what I had to do
Your post proves what I said. The english are an intermediary between nordics and other european types.

They are more likely to have brown eyes and brown hair than Scandinavians, Dutch and North germans but less likely than alpine type peopled such as the mire southern french.

Again, within Britain, it's the Scottish types that are the more pure nordics.

Keep proving my own argument bro. Find sone more maps.

• JFL

knew u were a faggot all along

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Your post proves what I said. The english are an intermediary between nordics and other european types.

They are more likely to have brown eyes and brown hair than Scandinavians, Dutch and North germans but less likely than alpine type peopled such as the mire southern french.

Again, within Britain, it's the Scottish types that are the more pure nordics.

Keep proving my own argument bro. Find sone more maps.
Nope north eastern English actually have the most Nordic ancestry in the isles lol. The west and south have the most celt but that makes sense as Cornwall are actually Celtic people and even have their own language called “Cornish and many in places like liverpool in the west have heavily mixed with Irish and Welsh people @geezcel can confirm. Point is central and eastern England which haven’t had as much mixing with native Brythonic and immagrints from Africa and MENA/curryland as seen in the south like multicultural London will be more light haired and light eyed as proven by the map. London is more racially diverse than any city in Europe with mayeb paris being on par but French faggots don’t do race census’s as they are frog living pussies (jk my French brothers)

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
Yeah, Celtics look like cucks

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Nope north eastern English actually have the most Nordic ancestry in the isles lol. The west and south have the most celt but that makes sense as Cornwall are actually Celtic people and even have their own language called “Cornish and many in places like liverpool in the west have heavily mixed with Irish and Welsh people @geezcel can confirm. Point is central and eastern England which haven’t had as much mixing with native Brythonic and immagrints from Africa and MENA/curryland as seen in the south like multicultural London will be more light haired and light eyed as proven by the map. London is more racially diverse than any city in Europe with mayeb paris being on par but French faggots don’t do race census’s as they are frog living pussies (jk my French brothers)

"Haplogroup I1 is the most common type of haplogroup I in northern Europe. It is found mostly in Scandinavia and Finland, where it typically represent over 35% of the Y chromosomes. Associated with the Norse ethnicity, I1 is found in all places invaded by ancient Germanic tribes and the Vikings. After the core of ancient Germanic civilisation in Scandinavia, the highest frequencies of I1 are observed in other Germanic-speaking regions, such as Germany, Austria, the Low Countries, England and the Scottish Lowlands, which all have between 10% and 20% of I1 lineages."

>Scandinavia at over 35%
>England between 10-20%

• JFL
irrelevant race streaming in ur blood

its ok bro just read forum/4chan masturbating over old myths
So being french is what made me fag?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15309
I have 2 users on ignore itt

but male british actors mog :rolleyes:

"Haplogroup I1 is the most common type of haplogroup I in northern Europe. It is found mostly in Scandinavia and Finland, where it typically represent over 35% of the Y chromosomes. Associated with the Norse ethnicity, I1 is found in all places invaded by ancient Germanic tribes and the Vikings. After the core of ancient Germanic civilisation in Scandinavia, the highest frequencies of I1 are observed in other Germanic-speaking regions, such as Germany, Austria, the Low Countries, England and the Scottish Lowlands, which all have between 10% and 20% of I1 lineages."

>Scandinavia at over 35%
>England between 10-20%

L1 isn’t even an indo european haplogroup it’s one from the curry dravid looking Orginal European natives lmfao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: all other whites are ironically more white than Scandis due to this one fact. The L1 haplogroup just proves that the abo Europeans were not exterminated by indo Aryans like they were in other parts of Europe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
L1 isn’t even an indo european haplogroup it’s one from the curry dravid looking Orginal European natives lmfao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: all other whites are ironically more white than Scandis due to this one fact. The L1 haplogroup just proves that the abo Europeans were not exterminated by indo Aryans like they were in other parts of Europe
What the hell are you talking about? Abos? Indo europeans were uglier. They had softer bones and more lanky bodies. The cro magnon hunter gatherer european natives literally looked like hexum and drago on average.

• JFL
What the hell are you talking about? Abos? Indo europeans were uglier. They had softer bones and more lanky bodies. The cro magnon hunter gatherer european natives literally looked like hexum and drago on average.
Indo Europeans are the white people jfl @ this cope. Ancient Europeans didn’t look like white people they looked like curries. Whites come from Central Asia and invaded THATS where blonde hair comes from and we raped the Proto natives and vacate the new Europeans

Indo Europeans are the white people jfl @ this cope. Ancient Europeans didn’t look like white people they looked like curries. Whites come from Central Asia and invaded THATS where blonde hair comes from and we raped the Proto natives and vacate the new Europeans
You did a full 180 turn. At first you were trying to prove English are pure nordic, and now you're trying to paint nordics as curries.

:feelswat:
Interesting change in position, you did it right when I showed that the english can't be genetically pure nordics.

• JFL
I’m here to back my bro @PrinceLuenLeoncur

You’re Iranian you’re so unattractive and ugly that you referred to your skin by it’s ‘lightness’ in opposition to its absence of being white. You’re so unattractive and hideously ugly that simply a superior more attractive Anglo telling you to go on camera causes you to rage quit your larp you pretending that the Nazis wouldn’t of put you in the gas chamber for having a disfigured asymmetrical hideously dysgenic phenotype you untermenschen.

Your life consists of being brutally mogged in Europe by every single ethnicity even Albanians the ugliest Europeans on the planet are still seen to be more attractive than you.

You watch videos of blonde hair German women under the Nazi period pretending to virgin incels on discord that a 10/10 Stacy or Becky would ever perceive you to be even a modicum of being attractive enough to date her. Because in reality the ugliest women don’t want you of your own race.

IMG 7267

• JFL
Reactions: saggyballsackcel