Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
I will take 150 mg right away and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
its a huge looksmin. if u dont social skills mog whilst high on it, its over

Hows it a looksmin?
in every way ngl its brutal. makes u gain so much weight and face swells right up. look at pregabalin reddit and youll see

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
in every way ngl its brutal. makes u gain so much weight and face swells right up. look at pregabalin reddit and youll see
Then what should i take to get high im only smoking cigarattes to get that buzz

Then what should i take to get high im only smoking cigarattes to get that buzz
idk nigga depends on u. lyrica could be useful for u to use once a week if youre skinny and dont usually hold much water weight. i would do 300mg tho, that will get u high

idk nigga depends on u. lyrica could be useful for u to use once a week if youre skinny and dont usually hold much water weight. i would do 300mg tho, that will get u high
Im fat and trying to leanmaxx with nicotine

youre eventually going to have to pay the price for the nicotine high. you need to be sleeping very well, that is what will give u energy. but u can use speed etc to break out of ur shit life situation, just know that eventually u will have to pay for it

• So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater
people that use drugs with no strategy get fucked

• +1
youre eventually going to have to pay the price for the nicotine high. you need to be sleeping very well, that is what will give u energy. but u can use speed etc to break out of ur shit life situation, just know that eventually u will have to pay for it
Yea smoking is bad i need to research more on drugs

drugaddicts.org

• JFL