Bro girls should be banned from the gym

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
1. If you stare at them for more than 5 seconds by accident you get posted on tiktok as “omg creepy guy looked like he was about to rape me at the gym.” Ever since that trend started I make sure not to lay my eye on a foid at all in the gym now I’m cortisol spiked when there’s foids around cause I stare into the distance a lot

2. It’s a fucking gym tell me why are you at the gym dressed like a slut tryna show of her ass while at the same time doing these made up exercises that look like your practicing for sex (deadass saw a girl doing some missionary practice excercise or something)

3. At the same time cause they show up they take over the machines and other gym equipment making it more crowded and for what? So Chad has a thicker ass to fuck? Ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, autistic_tendencies, Lonenely sigma and 5 others
I think it should be legal to rape them in gyms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 28270, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
dnrd but I hate women

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
They do it for attention and validation

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 19453 and House Lannister
i got 6 foid numbers at gym bhai

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
just go past 9 PM. theres 0 girls then.

i got 6 foid numbers at gym bhai
When I’m more gymcelled I’ll try this. Already had random foids talk to me in the gym but can’t risk it nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Gym is like a night club that's why

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, House Lannister and Yliaster
btchs be like "stop staring at me creep"

3267873_327923163_535516845224752_5405774608574159784_n.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, HarrierDuBois, Trilogy and 2 others
btchs be like "stop staring at me creep"

3267873_327923163_535516845224752_5405774608574159784_n.jpg
One was straight up fucking the floor rapidly cannot make this up what bloody excercise was she even doing? I wanted to look more out of curiosity but knew I’d be on tiktok as a rapist or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, HarrierDuBois and Yliaster
You’ll change your mind once you ascend and start getting Chad treatment

• Woah
If you're at a gym and see a woman setting up her phone to record

RUN

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, Deleted member 19453, Trilogy and 1 other person
I like them there so my testosterone can go up mid work out by looking at their gropeable asses

I like them there so my testosterone can go up mid work out by looking at their gropeable asses
I see terastacies with perfect asses everytime I go it’s actually mad but then I just get depressed because I’m never gonna hit that and I can’t even look cause I’ll be on tiktok

Thank God my gym is a sausage fest with the exception of the rare wine mom.

• +1
I see terastacies with perfect asses everytime I go it’s actually mad but then I just get depressed because I’m never gonna hit that and I can’t even look cause I’ll be on tiktok
Just stare at the milfs, they don't mind since they barely get validation once they're older. I look at milfs all the time and they don't mind

• +1
One other thing is now I feel the need to fashionmax when going to the gym jfl. Every other guy actually fashion maxxes when going now because they’ve realized they’re around tons of foids

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Good thing my gym is full of coping ugly manlets

• JFL
Just stare at the milfs, they don't mind since they barely get validation once they're older. I look at milfs all the time and they don't mind
It’s a Uni gym jfl every girl there is 18-22

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
It’s a Uni gym jfl every girl there is 18-22
Thank God my gym is mostly older women, if I was around 18-22 year olds dressing like sluts I would go er

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and House Lannister
I cold approach at the gym

they act to inhuman sometimes. I have a hard time taking and females emotions seriously anymore. Only ones I will protect are my family and friends iv known for a long time, all the new ones i meet always have retard prsonalities.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Thank God my gym is mostly older women, if I was around 18-22 year olds dressing like sluts I would go er
I would always be flirting at the gym. I don't look at "what if I fail" but "what if I succeed" TBH

I would always be flirting at the gym. I don't look at "what if I fail" but "what if I succeed" TBH
Just flirt with the gym milfs and you're guaranteed something

depends on what time you go,if its anytime other than between 3-8 pm then you're not gonna see any young women because that's usually when they're all jam packed in there.

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and House Lannister
Men wear sexually provacative clothing in the gym too

This is why I only stare at dudes at the gym some of them look nice asf

One other thing is now I feel the need to fashionmax when going to the gym jfl. Every other guy actually fashion maxxes when going now because they’ve realized they’re around tons of foids
Lol too legit

Incel trait. Gym is prime place for Chad to slay.

Everyone at my gym socializes I get many iois but never had the balls to approach

What is this shit about looking around? Just look wherever the fk you want.