Bro.... how did this gook do this. Maybe i should go bluepilled route.

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Mio
4e2c0e7aae061f6272be1e5696bb63a0

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, seethe and justropemaxbro
mf looks like he got down syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
the girl is even uglier lmfao

even with pounds of makeup on she cant fraud her abysmal ipd (literally assymetrical) Youre a fucking retard

even with pounds of makeup on she cant fraud her abysmal ipd (literally assymetrical) Youre a fucking retard
that's true, look at that enormous amount of make up, the color difference between her face and her neck is clearly visible

Blackpillers see looksmatched couples and be like "Look at this sub 5, the black pill is incorrect🤓". No the blackpill is always correct you just need to jump of a building.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
would you say they are looksmatched?:bigbrain:

Blackpillers see looksmatched couples and be like "Look at this sub 5, the black pill is incorrect🤓". No the blackpill is always correct you just need to jump of a building.
the guy looks like he has down syndrome and his square face bro.. Is this really looksmatched?

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro
the guy looks like he has down syndrome and his square face bro.. Is this really looksmatched?
For an asian couple they are looksmatched. The key part is "FOR AN ASIAN COUPLE"

That bitch is a sub 5 herself

Fr? Damn. I would like to see her without make up though.

she mogs the guy by 4 points, she's like a 6(with the makeup), guy's like a 2. I do pity the kid, bitch is so low iq.

Last edited:
  • +1
Screenshot 2023 12 31 at 153555
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: my fault, 4/10 max

• JFL
Shittt. i was searching for that without make up photo of damn. Damn, she looks better by atleast 1 point now jfl.

theyre all very ugly and look the same