Lurker

i keep finding more and more fire tracks by these guys
@diwkitffbw

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, vermillioncorefan, Trilogy and 1 other person
by having 80IQ and zero filter so a stream of diarrhea just shits out of their brains until something rhymes and then they write it down. it doesn't matter if there's a coherent thread or thought that extends beyond a single line

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 46979 and 2 others
by having 80IQ and zero filter so a stream of diarrhea just shits out of their brains until something rhymes and then they write it down. it doesn't matter if there's a coherent thread or thought that extends beyond a single line
but i love how savage they are
it sounds good somehow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Abhorrence
they are drug addict dont be so hard on them

they are high iq fellers

Cause they songs all sound the same?

• WTF
Reactions: Abhorrence
lol at paying attention to any band/singer with dollar signs in their name. that's like a disclaimer for retards only.

zoomers need mass death for having such bottom of the barrel shit taste

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: longjohnmong and Abhorrence
draingang mogs

Am I gay if I only have a few of their songs liked? But I want to explore more, just wanting to know if it’s too late to hop on the bandwagon (in secret 😉)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Abhorrence
lol at paying attention to any band/singer with dollar signs in their name. that's like a disclaimer for retards only.

zoomers need mass death for having such bottom of the barrel shit taste
whats wrong with dollar signs

they didnt want to spend their life wageslaving so they started chasing money after they got tired of their job at mcdonalds

they made a suicide pact they were gonna commit suicide if they didnt make it big

Am I gay if I only have a few of their songs liked? But I want to explore more, just wanting to know if it’s too late to hop on the bandwagon (in secret 😉)
You should they still put out lots of music. I started listening to them in 2020 when they were already popular

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 29581
@SecularIslamist is this type of music haram
i just love how edgy they are

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist is this type of music haram
i just love how edgy they are
I take a more lenient approach to music.

But yes any music glorifying haram, encouraging mixed dancing, swearing (unless towards Jews) is forbidden.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence