Bro how is their even an argument on selfie vs mirror?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Mirror is you, it’s the most accurate thing. The only reason why you overrate yourself in the mirror is the exposure effect, you get used to your flaws over time. It doesn’t mean it’s not accurate because your bitch ass thinks ur better looking then u are

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, iblamechico, piec and 2 others
real nih spill brah

mirror is inaccurate tho,do this test zen is,look in the mirror use a tower to cover your mid face and lower face and only look at your eyes in the mirror,I guarantee your eyes will look soo much uglier without your brains bias,this applies to every1 tho not just you

I would say subtract a point from your mirror rating and that’s you irl

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
mirror is inaccurate tho,do this test zen is,look in the mirror use a tower to cover your mid face and lower face and only look at your eyes in the mirror,I guarantee your eyes will look soo much uglier without your brains bias,this applies to every1 tho not just you
Nah they look the exact same, I always do this shit.

Nah they look the exact same, I always do this shit.
It depends tho,if you have good eye spacing and really good facial symmetry you will look the same or as good,but make no mistake back camera is most accurate by far

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
It depends tho,if you have good eye spacing and really good facial symmetry you will look the same or as good,but make no mistake back camera is most accurate by far
Symmtery is a meme, barley noticeable in motion

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Sucks for me because I’m ugly in every reflection or image

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, piec and Zenis
Mirror is you, it’s the most accurate thing. The only reason why you overrate yourself in the mirror is the exposure effect, you get used to your flaws over time. It doesn’t mean it’s not accurate because your bitch ass thinks ur better looking then u are
Just look at how another person looks like in the mirror and then look at them directly. Ez.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
i have a two mirror bathroom and in one i look majestic but in the other i look ok and in camera it depends on lighting

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I would say subtract a point from your mirror rating and that’s you irl
nigga if i subtract 1 whole point i'll be 1 or 1.5 PSL IRL brutal. Just let me cope with my 2.5 PSL in mirror rating