bro how to cope being a grower?

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
there’s like no benefit of having a grower penis… bro my last fling the girl was like ‘seriously’ when she saw my flaccid. I had to like convince her it’s gonna grow up :feelswah:.

was stroking my shi until I’m hard then finally she started sucking. Girls don’t even like to suck grower penis cuz it’s so small and seems like baby dick.

Theirs two types of men grower and shower bro. if you have big dick energy it means you are a shower.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: serialcoper, watah, BeanletMogger and 5 others
Growers better when you have a huge 8 incher
Its like a surprise you thought i was small nope

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Imretarded?
Growers better when you have a huge 8 incher
Its like a surprise you thought i was small nope
It's not better. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and greycel
ong gotta wait before i whip it out bro 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Alt Number 3
Consistent hanging for a 1 or 2 years and, in the meantime, try to get hard before she sees it

there’s like no benefit of having a grower penis… bro my last fling the girl was like ‘seriously’ when she saw my flaccid. I had to like convince her it’s gonna grow up :feelswah:.

was stroking my shi until I’m hard then finally she started sucking. Girls don’t even like to suck grower penis cuz it’s so small and seems like baby dick.

Theirs two types of men grower and shower bro. if you have big dick energy it means you are a shower.
u have to let them see it hard first, they like to play with it when they see it soft, like a cat with a yarn ball, and watch it grow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, 14vic, greycel and 1 other person
Just be shower with 6 inch vs grower with 8 inch cope
The thing is, "grower" 8 inchers don't fucking exist. They are all minimum 5 inches flaccid. It just doesn't exist. Tell me you don't know shit about it without telling me you don't know shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Imretarded?
It’s actually so over man

Last edited:
The thing is, "grower" 8 inchers don't fucking exist. They are all minimum 5 inches flaccid. It just doesn't exist. Tell me you don't know shit about it without telling me you don't know shit.
Cope

why would she see your flaccid? your cock should already be hard by the time she's in the room

• +1
Reactions: greycel
True. Mine's 7.1 inches bp and about 4.7-4.8 inches flaccid

• +1
Reactions: asdvek