Being literally worshipped like a saint

Becoming a millionare before 25 without wageslaving not even one day

Fucking 4 stacys a day

I cant cope with not being chico.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 5875, Good_Little_Goy and 13 others
Imagine having blackpilled knowledge and his looks.
You would be a walking God.

Homeboy should have hopped on fin the moment his hairline showed signs of recession.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9779, joeveniro and 13 others
Imagine having blackpilled knowledge and his looks.
You would be a walking God.

Homeboy should have hopped on fin the moment his hairline showed signs of recession.

Is such a disparity without our life and his, his life is literally better than being born into a 1% income family

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9090, subhuman incel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
yet i'm supposed to be the same species as him doe?:unsure::feelswhy::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4797, nonserviam and 4 others
People don’t realize the chance of you being chico upon conception is around the same as being a player at a top European club in the champions league.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
@brbbrah look at the hoejabis getting wet over prime chico in the first video jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
still over for him

keep coping
he's posting here rn as we speak looking for a hair transplant while larping as a curry chemo patient

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6538 and 4 others
keep coping
he's posting here rn as we speak looking for a hair transplant while larping as a curry chemo patient

Imagine being chico and still being bluepilled, he must think personality matters a lot as far i have seen in his videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 9699
Imagine being chico and still being bluepilled, he must think personality matters a lot as far i have seen in his videos
i dont think he's bluepilled jfl, you have to be giga low IQ to be bluepilled as a model

he knows, he just doesn't want to outright say it because he'll seem like a narcy cuck. so he gives normies hope by "looking after themselves and dressing well and having a good personality".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
i dont think he's bluepilled jfl, you have to be giga low IQ to be bluepilled as a model

he knows, he just doesn't want to outright say it because he'll seem like a narcy cuck. so he gives normies hope by "looking after themselves and dressing well and having a good personality".

I cant even hate on him, he looks so good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I cant even hate on him, he looks so good

XXXTentacion was a black chico if he wasn't a retard who smeared tattoos across his face
if X had a bimax he'd legt be a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
XXXTentacion was a black chico if he wasn't a retard who smeared tattoos across his face
if X had a bimax he'd legt be a chad

Tbh, he was fucked mentally from drugs and a shitty upbringing. He still got cucked tho, like every mans destiny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
lifefuel tbh, if i can get to even half of his looks i’ll be set. this shit inspires me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Over for his gook maxilla still a gigachad

98acfc7c711d1c69c7a53877b6276145  fransisco lachowski chico lachowski1

i cannot fathom looking into the mirror and seeing this look back at you while also being in the top 1-2 percentile of height
looking at this picture, suddenly every single method of self improving seems laughable and rotting is the only decent option tbh

just hold frame, use lifts, inject chemicals into your body, exercise daily, lift weights, change your diet, get a haircut, fix your sleep schedule, buy new clothes and be confident so maybe the 3/10 white girl will look at you without vomiting, while millions of girls worldwide have orgasmed to the thought of this boy impregnating them and all he had to do was be born

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
He live in an different world than us
Girls would kill their boyfriends/husband whitout hesitation to have a taste of his cock