Bro I can’t believe Xangsane is real

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Guys I know this is a mental asylum and all but this nigga is spamming animated pics of his ass to have discussions and no one bats an eye. Am I taking crazy pills? This isn’t normal right?

don’t get me wrong ily @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LampPostPrime, justinzayn and 18 others
Guys I know this is a mental asylum and all but this nigga is spamming animated pics of his ass to have discussions and no one bats an eye. Am I taking crazy pills? This isn’t normal right?

Hi!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, justinzayn, Deleted member 24278 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and House Lannister
@anoright I'm not sure if my wife would enjoy it.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, Pikabro, gribsufer1 and 4 others
80k posts about ethnicity polls it's over for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Tabula Rasa, Sub0 and 9 others
He's real but he is half the accounts on this site. I believe what he says about his own life except I think he's NEET because no-one with a life would be able to manage all those alts.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and aspiringexcel

I think he might be on acid or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Nick.Harte and Debetro
He gotta have aspergers bro is off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, House Lannister, Xangsane and 1 other person
How do you know
Any NT person can tell. I’m not even fully NT and it’s blatantly obvious you got the tism. U just don’t react in a NT way to anything

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
questioning everything is a huge sign of autism. other than that you just come off as extremely weird n goofy, u seem to be interested in very weird shit idk how to explain mate u just have a strange demeanor

• JFL
questioning everything is a huge sign of autism. other than that you just come off as extremely weird n goofy, u seem to be interested in very weird shit idk how to explain mate u just have a strange demeanor
Plenty of people call me weird IRL JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
  • JFL
U scare all the bitches off even having (supposedly) good looks (in ai software)

Bro I remember @curlyheadjames used to post pics of shit in his ass and eating shit and no one cared lmao. A few concerned greycels here and there but i guess it’s normal for users here :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and House Lannister
Bro I remember @curlyheadjames used to post pics of shit in his ass and eating shit and no one cared lmao. A few concerned greycels here and there but i guess it’s normal for users here :lul:
it was chocolate ice cream bro and ass pics were from google yall believe everything yall see on the internet stg lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1, Reformed and Xangsane
  • So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
  • So Sad
Reactions: Reformed
He is local autist, like this homeless drunk guy who casually dance next to Seven Eleven every morning, you will get used to him.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Xangsane

I had a bad feeling about this xangsane way back when he started posting in 2021. Put him on ignore like a month after he joined the site and never looked back

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and House Lannister
He’s uncanny valley man. I forgot 2 years ago he used to be some dayuuth with a slut sister. Due to his current persona I started thinking his sister was a demure chaste muslimah jfl

• WTF