BRO, I GOT MY FIRST LIKE ON TINDER!!!!

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
... from a tranny :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:... he surprisingly passed pretty well and i got excited at first. Then i scrolled down and saw "trans" just lol I used these 3 pics, plus I'm in India, and all I've got were men and a trannies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking JUST END IT:lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 20220222_131937.jpg
    20220222_131937.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220205_150608.jpg
    20220205_150608.jpg
    561.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220104_202419.jpg
    20220104_202419.jpg
    664.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Gladiator, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Wow 1 like and you’re better than me I’m 1.4 psl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Toth's thot
Mogs me. Only tinder notification i get is coaxing me into buying tinder gold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Manletmachine, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Just go and get her homeboy

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 18012 and CFW432
Brutal

You don’t even look bad in those pics but the abo hair and stare are too strong.

You may be a locationcel?

Or a manlet?

Brutal

You don’t even look bad in those pics but the abo hair and stare are too strong.
lmao whats wrong with the stare lol.

lmao whats wrong with the stare lol.
My bad it’s not that noticeable in these 3 pics. You need NT pics to get maximum matches out of tinder btw, I suffer from the same problem.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
What did you expect with those autistic selfies
Only chad gets away with that

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
My bad it’s not that noticeable in these 3 pics. You need NT pics to get maximum matches out of tinder btw, I suffer from the same problem.
Yeah i figured the reason why i dont get alot of matches is because i dont have any pics of me doing shit outside, in social events, or anything else. Cant do social shit, when i dont have any friends to do social shit with.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 15577
what happens when white men use tinder in india?
is it similar to white men using it in se asia? as in you become insta psl 7 god?
just curious

Cant do social shit, when i dont have any friends to do social shit with.
Why not? Just ask your sister to take pictures of you then. Can't you do that?

During this summer I intend to have my friends take lots of pictures for me when we hang out at different places and do different stuff(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
what happens when white men use tinder in india?
is it similar to white men using it in se asia? as in you become insta psl 7 god?
just curious
dont know, never tried doing that.

Yeah i figured the reason why i dont get alot of matches is because i dont have any pics of me doing shit outside, in social events, or anything else. Cant do social shit, when i dont have any friends to do social shit with.
You have 0 friends? Maybe you can ask people from school or any sports club you go to? You should maybe buy a tripod and shoot pics at hours when nobody is around. Sounds very retarded but it will get you NT pics. I have friends but none of us are gay enough to pose and let the other take pics. Wish I had some female friend who took them for me, NT pics are law on tinder.

Why not? Just ask your sister to take pictures of you then. Can't you do that?

During this summer I intend to have my friends take lots of pictures for me when we hang out at different places and do different stuff(y)

First of all what?

Second of all my sister lives in Texas while i live in Pennsylvania.

3rd of all my sister doesn't like me enough do shit like that for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15004
First of all what?

Second of all my sister lives in Texas while i live in Pennsylvania.

3rd of all my sister doesn't like me enough do shit like that for me.
oh well. I'm cool with my siblings guess you had some sort of falling out.

I think that's the key. NT pictures, where foids get good "vibes". That's really key. Do you not have any acquaintances you can ask to help you take pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You have 0 friends? Maybe you can ask people from school or any sports club you go to? You should maybe buy a tripod and shoot pics at hours when nobody is around. Sounds very retarded but it will get you NT pics. I have friends but none of us are gay enough to pose and let the other take pics. Wish I had some female friend who took them for me, NT pics are law on tinder.
Literally 0 friends.

I go to a community college so there really isn't any clubs around besides sport teams, which you cant join unless you've been going for years and have maintained a certain GPA. Since this is my first semester i was ineligible, or i would've joined something like cross country/track and then try to socialmaxx in there.

Doesn't matter tho, no one obviously wants to be friends with a sub 5 curry, unless they assume some kind of jester role in the group, which ill never do, thats a fact that i've known all my life. This really sucks what im going to have to do, cause im planning on taking like 3 years off max, from schooling so i can save up and wagie to get my surgeries to remake my whole face basically, but im 24. I literally wasted 3 years of my life in the military cause i thought that i'd have more success in life if i gave my self a new place and setting (lived in 2 different states during my enlistment, didnt get ANY female attention whatsoever.)

At this point, ive accepted that im going to be far behind everyone atleast socially, even if i do manage to ascend with surgeries, it sucks, but this is the life i was dealt, have to make the best of it.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15577
Literally 0 friends.

I go to a community college so there really isn't any clubs around besides sport teams, which you cant join unless you've been going for years and have maintained a certain GPA. Since this is my first semester i was ineligible, or i would've joined something like cross country/track and then try to socialmaxx in there.

Doesn't matter tho, no one obviously wants to be friends with a sub 5 curry, unless they assume some kind of jester role in the group, which ill never do, thats a fact that i've known all my life. This really sucks what im going to have to do, cause im planning on taking like 3 years off max, from schooling so i can save up and wagie to get my surgeries to remake my whole face basically, but im 24. I literally wasted 3 years of my life in the military cause i thought that i'd have more success in life if i gave my self a new place and setting (lived in 2 different states during my enlistment, didnt get ANY female attention whatsoever.)

At this point, ive accepted that im going to be far behind everyone atleast socially, even if i do manage to ascend with surgeries, it sucks, but this is the life i was dealt, have to make the best of it.
Good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
yeah my 9/11 gi bill. Tuition and books paid for and also housing allowance.
Mirin, think it's worth joining for that alone? Also would it be easier to get fully fledged NEETbux later down the line if u wanted to?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
me in 2 years when I finally manage to convince my psychiatrist im schizo so I can neetbux and rot comfortably: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Are these the pics u use on tinder?

whats the actual ammount of likes average people get on tinder? Not with mega tryhard profiles or so but just normal selfie profile

This nigga must be extremely mentally ill doesn’t even look bad at all but not only do you not get girls which should be possible you don’t have friends which is clear proof u are a nutcase