Bro i miss going out with girls like this

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20230818 125831

i had all the 10/10 art hoe stacies at my disposal. Descension Is brutal man, i don't Wish my fate on my worst enemy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, Htobrother, moreroidsmoredates and 5 others
MTB

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, greycel, the BULL and 1 other person
Mogs Megan roche lmao Imagine prefering some alien looking over hqnp girl
Meghan Roche mogs this bitch to death stop coping nigga

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Meghan Roche mogs this bitch to death stop coping nigga
Bro you might be checking for faggotry if you would date Megan roche over this lmao actually not even faggotry you're attracted to aliens

• +1
bull's only

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
I’ve been going out less with girls lately too, it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I’ve been going out less with girls lately too, it’s over
At least you still have a Slayer body. At least you have HOPE. Hope Is the best cope.

At least you still have a Slayer body. At least you have HOPE. Hope Is the best cope.
I have far from a slayer body, I have 21% bf

• Love it
I have far from a slayer body, I have 21% bf
At least you have chadlite face. Normies like me Need to be in top shape to have a chance.

@moreroidsmoredates Stacy bro

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
i couldn't imagine a girl more beatiful than this. for me she's 10/10 because of high trust soft face
Yeah if you find her attractive just ask her out and see where things go.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yeah if you find her attractive just ask her out and see where things go.
i already went on a date with her we made out but things didn't proceed further. she wanted to ride that cock carousel man

i already went on a date with her we made out but things didn't proceed further. she wanted to ride that cock carousel man
Don’t worry bro, she almost finished sucking my cock. I will send her towards you afterwards.

• JFL
Don’t worry bro, she almost finished sucking my cock. I will send her towards you afterwards.
you're rotting on a saturday night just like me LMAO over man. meanwhile vinn98 is on the hunt. he's the apex predator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and moreroidsmoredates
she looks like the older version of this girl from this movie

• JFL
you're rotting on a saturday night just like me LMAO over man. meanwhile vinn98 is on the hunt. he's the apex predator
Normally i’m not home on a Saturday night (unlike you), but i did some PDO threads today on myself and I need to rest to avoid swelling and potential infection.

• JFL
Normally i’m not home on a Saturday night (unlike you), but i did some PDO threads today on myself and I need to rest to avoid swelling and potential infection.
what bro PDO threads at 23? that shit is for oldcels lmao you're so fucked in the head ahahahahah

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
same pheno, same weird ass muttoid mouth area

• JFL
what bro PDO threads at 23? that shit is for oldcels lmao you're so fucked in the head ahahahahah
I wanted to lift my skin and have some more tightness. Also my nasolabial folds which bother me a lot. I probably need to do more in about 2 weeks, but let’s see how these settle.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
How did you descend?