Bro I think am Acoustic

Is it over?

• Total voters
KermitFace

KermitFace

FrogMogger
Alr so, I’m not diagnosed. But I think I may have autism. So I’m wondering, is autism a big failo? I don’t think people really notice it that much. I’ve had people call me autistic but I’m pretty good at talking with girls and people in general. I’ve had gf’s(was some time ago) and can easily talk with people and girls. Haven’t had romantic relationship with a girl now for some years and I’m worried my autism is getting worse? Is it over?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Alr so, I’m not diagnosed. But I think I may have autism. So I’m wondering, is autism a big failo? I don’t think people really notice it that much. I’ve had people call me autistic but I’m pretty good at talking with girls and people in general. I’ve had gf’s(was some time ago) and can easily talk with people and girls. Haven’t had romantic relationship with a girl now for some years and I’m worried my autism is getting worse? Is it over?
If it's not a problem why do you care?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
If it's not a problem why do you care?
Bro listen, I’m 16. Last time I had a gf was about 4-5 yrs ago. I was a kid. I got asked out at 13 and 14. But. Since then. I’ve become more autistic and also depressed. Now Im really insecure about my looks and autism.

• +1
Bro listen, I’m 16. Last time I had a gf was about 4-5 yrs ago. I was a kid. I got asked out at 13 and 14. But. Since then. I’ve become more autistic and also depressed. Now Im really insecure about my looks and autism.
4190634 1718233637529

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Bro listen, I’m 16. Last time I had a gf was about 4-5 yrs ago. I was a kid. I got asked out at 13 and 14. But. Since then. I’ve become more autistic and also depressed. Now Im really insecure about my looks and autism
If you did not have the suspicion of autism but only the poor look would it be better for you?

A look that leads nowhere, if that is the reason.
It’s one of the reasons. But that my face dismorphia was prob caused by my acne that I had for 4 years. And I also got treated badly by classmates and girls. But idk if looksmaxxing was really worth it jfl

• +1
It’s one of the reasons. But that my face dismorphia was prob caused by my acne that I had for 4 years. And I also got treated badly by classmates and girls. But idk if looksmaxxing was really worth it jfl
then you have answered yourself

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace
Bro I’m just in a really confused and depressed stage of my life rn Ig. Thx for the help tho.
I had a similar period when I was 13, even now I'm not well, I'm 24. don't give up.

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace
I had a similar period when I was 13, even now I'm not well, I'm 24. don't give up.
Thx bro. How long were you depressed? Do you think I should go to therapy or do smth else?

• +1
Thx bro. How long were you depressed? Do you think I should go to therapy or do smth else?
Evaluate, I had been taking antidepressants, more or less useful, the therapy had been a bit forced and had helped me relatively.

Evaluate, I had been taking antidepressants, more or less useful the therapy had been a bit forced and had helped me relatively.
Damn Alr, I’ll think about it. I should prob get my autism checked tho. Jfl

• +1
Tumblr n0vk3lySvB1t97avko1 400

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and KermitFace