“Bro, Im HTN, promise. I just don’t slay because i’m Non-NT and intimidating!”

Bushman

Bushman

I TOOK ACTION
Each morning, I jog down the highway and chill for a bit near the county river

A tyrone hobo lives in a barrel next to river shore. He’s 6’3” with insane facial bones. I’ve had to wake him up a few times after he passed out tweaking. No job, no drip, non NT as fuck

None of this hinders him from slaying
A couple times a week, i see different women chilling with him by river. His used condoms are all over the nearby forest. Hell, ive even seen women pick him up and drop him off back to his river lair. Black, white, mexican women driving decent cars. They aren’t the best looking women, but it’s still insane

A literal swamp nigger is pulling hoes because of his face and height. Meanwhile , forum subhumans make excuses for their abysmal looks with NTpill, ELO, etc.

How does it feel?

You got a Master’s degree and six figures for a woman that got despoiled by a bog dwelling methhead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Primalsplit, basedlandon and 4 others
nigger worship thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
im ltn

• Love it
but cope

• +1
“Nordic Htn Mentalcel KHHV”

No you are an ugly offputting autist with unattractive demeanor face body language and frame. Retarded, offputting and ugly

Girls DO approach all the time and if all women are whores why dont they go for autistic moggers? They simply do and these niggas are coping. Its even worse when theyre white. Not even jbw can save their ass

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, g0op and roping3264
this is the best post ever

• WTF
Untitled

• Love it
Reactions: bigchunguslover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back