Bro I’m really tired of this shit

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Everything expect irl treatment tells me I’m not ugly , but my lab partner treats me like shit bro so I might be ugly as fuck.

People don’t even notice me bro

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, FacialStructure404, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
You're non nt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, Suns9999, halloweed and 1 other person
Lick penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and anthony111553
Everything expect irl treatment tells me I’m not ugly , but my lab partner treats me like shit bro so I might be ugly as fuck.

overthinking

Relatable bhai

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
what can I Change dumbass

Maybe it’s just she treats me like a lab partner, wouldn’t good looking guys get treated better
be more sociable

what can I Change dumbass

Maybe it’s just she treats me like a lab partner, wouldn’t good looking guys get treated better
could be shit test

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You’re right I should be, I need drugs for that.
I’ve never approached a girl in my lfie

Treating lab partner like lab partner is shit test?:lul:
u said she treats u like shit

Relatable, been inconspicuous most of the time; from childhood and still currently. There's really nothing you can do about it, might as well check if you have autism.

• +1
Relatable, been inconspicuous most of the time; from childhood and still currently. There's really nothing you can do about it, might as well check if you have autism.
That might be it

You are incredibly deranged.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Judging from your posts here you're neurotic insecure fuck.

• +1
Wtf does that mean

i wear lifts to 5’8 and still get height Mogged by most and I’m nt I’m just high inhibition
it means that you just sound really insecure and neurotic. maybe that's why women stay away from you. HTN and 5'7" is not an high enough level to have those personality failos.

it means that you just sound really insecure and neurotic. maybe that's why women stay away from you. HTN and 5'7" is not an high enough level to have those personality failos.
this was rude and mean. This isnt how we teach the next generation to improve. Do better bull

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and tombradylover
this was rude and mean. This isnt how we teach the next generation to improve. Do better bull
It really isn't, it's Just realistic, and those are pretty simple Easy things to fix. Just be more confidente unironically. If you get rated HTN there Is no reason to feel unworthy

You have coomer jeffry aura that's why, adonis protocol fixes this

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
It really isn't, it's Just realistic, and those are pretty simple Easy things to fix. Just be more confidente unironically. If you get rated HTN there Is no reason to feel unworthy
Stupida scimmia innata, voglio che ti metti sulle mani e sulle ginocchia e mi succhi il cazzo finché la tua mascella non funziona più

• JFL
You probably just reek of shit you white pig

Stupida scimmia innata, voglio che ti metti sulle mani e sulle ginocchia e mi succhi il cazzo finché la tua mascella non funziona più
Bro maybe it's time for you to take your meds

• +1
i dont need meds moron im just joking. Why take everything so serious
I don't know Bro i mean it's not really funny so it's hard to understand if you're joking or not

• WTF
Reactions: tombradylover