You know what guys I’m gonna make a song called who runs the world men

• +1
Reactions: gigell, 5.5psl and PseudoMaxxer
You are pissed because you don't have 9 incher

• WTF
Reactions: lunin7
They’re playing who runs the world girls on the announcements 🤬

You know what guys I’m gonna make a song called who runs the world men
Are u ok mentally I can't think of a single person who would get mad over a song like that

Are u ok mentally I can't think of a single person who would get mad over a song like that
Fuck you faggot kiss my fat ass you want to eat my fat pussy while I cream pie cuck you poop

Fuck you faggot kiss my fat ass you want to eat my fat pussy while I cream pie cuck you poop
How TF are u calling me a fag while ur the one telling me to faggot shit?is there something u wanna get off ur chest

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
How TF are u calling me a fag while ur the one telling me to faggot shit?is there something u wanna get off ur chest

Nothing personal I just hate women bro 😎 cause I’m a misogynist

Bc how tf can u hate women
The reason I and many others hate women is because of the entitlement that they have. Most women are narcissistic and think the world revolves around them and their preferences.

They are one of the major reasons for male suffering, and they’re also responsible for most male suicides.

They laugh and mock men for things they can’t control like autism height and looks, yet the moment someone calls them fat or ugly the media looses it.

We are just tired of living in this double standard of a society where women can do no wrong.