Bro it truly is ogre for me

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Legit I can't even gym cel I get tired so fucking easily it legit is ogre I get tired so quick on the tread mill even just imagine how over it is

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
may god be with you bro

Legit I can't even gym cel I get tired so fucking easily it legit is ogre I get tired so quick on the tread mill even just imagine how over it is
lol, it is cuz you probs have high e and have a trash diet, do some bodyweight workouts and stop eating processed food, and white foods like pasta and white bread and pastries. Stop fizzy drinks and fast food, they cost the same if not cheaper than unhealthy food

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
you'll never use it anyway, fuck it.

Dude I have a better ide just pass the rope
lol, it is cuz you probs have high e and have a trash diet, do some bodyweight workouts and stop eating processed food, and white foods like pasta and white bread and pastries. Stop fizzy drinks and fast food, they cost the same if not cheaper than unhealthy food

The main issue is I get tired mid way through

He also has shit frame bro.
Even if he does manage to get jacked by some miracle It still won't look good on him.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Dude I have a better ide just pass the rope

The main issue is I get tired mid way through
dude it is cuz you are weak and have a bad diet and estrogen levels, get more proper sleep and don't rot on this site
The thing is 99% of people will never take the advice they get on here.

dude it is cuz you are weak and have a bad diet and estrogen levels, get more proper sleep and don't rot on this site
The thing is 99% of people will never take the advice they get on here.

Dude brutal diet pill

He also has shit frame bro.
Even if he does manage to get jacked by some miracle It still won't look good on him.
he is only 17, so give him till he is 21 to so his frame. and yes, if you gymmax with a bad frame you look worse, just do some light gym work, so you have some muscle and vascularity
Dude brutal diet pill
rn, im eating lentils, chicken, rice, some leaves -idk what they r- and homemade wholemeal bread lol Only athletes or a small minority eat food like this lol. But just cut out your wings and chips and u should be good

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
he is only 17, so give him till he is 21 to so his frame. and yes, if you gymmax with a bad frame you look worse, just do some light gym work, so you have some muscle and vascularity

rn, im eating lentils, chicken, rice, some leaves -idk what they r- and homemade wholemeal bread lol Only athletes or a small minority eat food like this lol. But just cut out your wings and chips and u should be good

I don't eat meat tastes horrible ngl

it takes time

have some pre workout or coffee

Not sure if I should sad or lol react

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Your only hope is roids bro.

And no, if you do PCT after cycle they don't shrinkyour dick.

Either that or the rope tbh

your moutharea fucks you so bad

Either that or the rope tbh
I don't think you'd need to consider roping. If I'm not wrong you're 6ft, so hop on roids as soon as possible. Combine Test enanthate with oral roids like superdrol and SARMS like LGD. You would just need 5-7k per month.

I don't think you'd need to consider roping. If I'm not wrong you're 6ft, so hop on roids as soon as possible. Combine Test enanthate with oral roids like superdrol and SARMS like LGD. You would just need 5-7k per month.

I'm 6 foot 2 but height does jack shit

If his body can't even deal with the treadmill imagine dealing with roids