Bro jbw in Japan is beyond crazy

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
This girl literally can’t control herself u see she’s covering her mouth because she’s ashamed of what she’s saying but she’s so attracted to this white mtn she just has to say it to him

Fucking crazy and this guy would be invisible in the west just another Normie proven by the fact he doesn’t even know how to handle that situation

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, Xangsane, try2beme and 5 others
Nigga @Manletmachine just go to Japan and you’ll be chad

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, flippasav and Deleted member 23558
[IMG alt="Iasacrko"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/21/21182.jpg?1693494345[/IMG]

I like girls with nice bodies, not skinny twigs
Nigga what are u incel or not?

Sometimes i suspect all u niggas cry here all day but are actually just super picky rejecting girls left and right innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Danish_Retard
I saw that video, some curry in the comment said "I need to move to Japan" and I said to him they only want white guys. Then they started coping and saying im wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV, Offensive Bias, yirma19 and 12 others
I saw that video, some curry in the comment said "I need to move to Japan" and I said to him they only want white guys. Then they started coping and saying im wrong.
200.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999
This girl literally can’t control herself u see she’s covering her mouth because she’s ashamed of what she’s saying but she’s so attracted to this white mtn she just has to say it to him

Fucking crazy and this guy would be invisible in the west just another Normie proven by the fact he doesn’t even know how to handle that situation

Next thread: "Why looks matter more than personality"

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and OGJBSLAYER
nigga felt like a chad for the first time in his life

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, try2beme and Iasacrko
I am going next year il be staying atleast 2 months. If anybody wants to have a travelbuddy let me know.

Gook foids are so fucking retarded it’s crazy

I thought japan is filled with white LTN's slaying but nah this whites are just way too delusional and enjoys rotting man

Why did you choose Japan not Korea?
I havent bought the tickets yet so can still change the destination.
Japan is just a more interesting country to me.And i know a bit of the language.Do you think in terms of female apeal that it makes that mutch of a difference ?

I havent bought the tickets yet so can still change the destination.
Japan is just a more interesting country to me.And i know a bit of the language.Do you think in terms of female apeal that it makes that mutch of a difference ?
Japanese women are rarely attractive its all propaganda bro
Their teeth are insane

Japanese women are rarely attractive its all propaganda bro
Their teeth are insane
I am 6 foot 1 white green eyes blond hair.
Probebly will be able to find a good looking girl there.And for me it is more just theraphy I want to mogg for once in my life.So i can hopfully heal some past trauma. But yeah i dont find most asian girls atrractive either.

lol u a goon bro

It's over if you think she's hitting on him